What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant spacing

I just built a 24x80 and am wondering if anybody else has a gh with similar dimensions and if so how many of what size gallon pots do you put in yours? I’m not doing raised beds and my current run has 7 gal pots. My growing season is April-October and I’m shooting for two dep harvests.

It was built on a slightly downward hill so it’s pretty y’all on one side and about 16’ on the low side haha. Tall plants aren’t an issue I just want to have enough in there to fill it out completely without being too overcrowded. I’ve got a tad over a cpl hundred now and there’s a looot ofsoa e in there. I’m guessing at five to six hundred next round.

Latest posts

Latest posts