What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recommendations for clones in NorCal

I’ve done dark heart which I thought were great and also wonderland which were good too. Who do you recommend for clones up north? I’m near Redding and looking to spend under $10 a piece for a good amount

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Get them from a buddy, you cant get cuts from DHN for 10 bucks... I think they got cuts for 20+ at the clubs and charge you 25% tax on top of that

OCdirty

I've had good success with DHN last season, grew 8 different strains. That said, expect to pay what Noonin' mentioned. HOw many clones are you looking for? IF a small amount you're best off looking at your local dispensaries.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I ran their dosidos, It turned out to be killer! And the SFVOG, The OG was a monster and ended up with PM problems late in the season. It also took longer to finish