What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The KORE - test by Koondense

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Mr Koondense,

Did I miss the smoke report of the first plant? I can’t seem to find it. How’d it turn out?

Lovely grow by the way :)

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Kal,
you're right, I'm totally lazy at making smoke reports :)
There's just one small nug left of the Kore#1, got some seeds too.
I promise I'll make a smoke report before Kore#2 gets chopped ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Still not here for a smoke report but for a few questions..

I'll start soon a couple plants and seriously thinking of popping a Lemon Drizzle, she's top 3 picks so far. So I'd like to know:

How stinky is this hybrid in on average? Scale 0-10?
Resistance to botrytis, 0-10?
Yield, 0-10?

Thanks in advance.

THC123

Veteran
Hey Koondense, are there phenotypes that smell like the core cut?

Lovely plants in the pics, but they do not resemble the cut at all.

Koondense

Veteran
Hey thc123,

can't say about the resemblance because i did not grow the core cut yet. No clones where i live, only seeds.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Does she smell sweet, lemony with some sandalwood hazy smell?

She does but has some additional aromas of incense and also some rubber, in my other pheno.
I believe core cut is not a breeding plant so the cut's properties go all over the place in the s1 seed line, which is this release.

Can say the Lemon drizzle is smellier in veg and leans a bit more towards the spectrum you're describing, maybe not so hazy but very good indeed.

Cheers