What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal Hash - first indoor grow

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I'm late to this party. Very nice thread, I have two Zamal Hash plants going. The one changed from 9 leaf sets to 11 leaf long thin lady fingers. I'm excited about the Zamal dominant phenotype. Kind of strange to me. It had several nodes of 9 leaf sets . Only after going 12/12 did it start the 11 leaf sets. I love this plant (sativas). Just when you think you have been there done that. Check this out newb! I'm an amazing plant with many hidden secrets. Watch carefully and I will blow your mind before you smoke me and after! Nature is a beautiful humbling teacher. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks Koondense , for the support and kind words. Well I have decided to pollinate a bud or two with a very nice Snow Moon male. (Zamal Hash, sativa phenotype x Snow Moon) The color of stalk and branches is a bright cherry, burgundy. This isn't an unusual plant I'm sure. But in most of the galleries I have seen. The plants are all green, most likely a recessive gene. I hope I have enough time yet this year to get mature seeds. Peace

Koondense

Veteran
De nada, you're all very welcome:)
Just now I'm admiring the Pangi plant, this current grow looks even better than the first one but still a loooong time to go. Hopefully the yield will be as good as the first time, i think quality will be better because of the soil i use.

Cheers

Btw Farmerlion, any update on the cross?

herbgreen

Veteran
Seems like a winner! Wish ACE would bring it back as a reg item....

Wonder how it compares to Zamalmystik from Tropical seed co.?

A practical Zamal. Awesome!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi herbgreen,

Thanks for your interest about Zamal Hash. I don't think we will produce a regular version of the strain, but hopefully we can bring back the fem version that has produced so nice results between many growers in a not so distant future, although it is not a priority right now. We are busy with other projects this year.

herbgreen

Veteran
Always good, looking forward to the new projects

I didnt even mean regular seeds....regular item as in "available all the time item"

Thanks for the answer though...reg seeds are what look for

I made sure to stash a few of these zamal hash fem seeds all the same!

I dont know how you keep so many up and going as you do but I wish you could keep them all going plus more.

It feels like a race to keep up with you guys as it is... but still want more

Very inspiring