What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best lemon scent and tasting strains

C

cork144

I love lemon strains, ive smoked some GHS lemon skunk that my friend grew and it was lovely, ive also picked up lots of lemon smelling bud in my time.

which strain do you feel has the strongest lemon scent and taste?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im working with a Hashplant for some time now and after planting many packs i came to the conclusion that 40% of the plants exhibit a subtile to predominant lemon smell with some acrid/dry/dusty undertones which get more dominant when smoked ......

many other strains exhibiting lemony fragrances as well , Nebula from Luc/Paradise Seeds comes to my mind directly .... maybe i should get some packs Nebula again :D

Fj

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leder UNO...KCBrains

A11..."so i here"

Genius.....

Schrom.....Lemon Pledg

Jacks Cleaner.....lemon cleaner

OGkush... "Lemon Candy Fule"

loads of stuff tastes good...Cheese is in my top 5,,,,NYCD is up there too

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
For the most extreme lemon taste and power to boot I would check out Mota's Toxic Lemon. $40 bucks a pack and it is some frosty lemon fire for the lungs.

W

WeldFlash420

Jacks Cleaner II from Subcool. Smells like lemon pinesol and tastes lemony fresh when smoked.

rosebuds

Lemon G. A legendary strain from Ohio, a pungent, straight up lemon scent that is the most powerful tasting herb I've ever smoked. The smell translates into the taste well. I've never grown it, but it is apparently quite vine-like, forming numerous golfball buds. The effect is rather sativa. I just don't hear much of this strain, and I'd love to see it spread outside of Ohio, it would send lemon-lovers for a spin.

S

sinappi

Sorry this isn't really going in the category but I'm flowering now one ShivaShanti that's having really true citrus lemon smell..Does it have any skunk in it? They sure look pretty skunkish from leafs and bud formation to my eyes..

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Greenhouse White Widow was like lemon candy in a vaporiser. Jordan of the Islands Lemon Skunk was very lemon-lime and nice up buzz.

Lemon Venom, Growing it right now, It smells like a Bag of lemons mixed with an ounce of Trainwreck, Very strong on the aroma Department, but a very unique unusual aroma, makes me anxious to finish her out, I Am gonna keep this one too, she started showing resin way earlier than any other's......

Good Luck!

B

Edit: The linage of "Lemon Venom" is ~Jacks Cleaner II x Blue Satilite 2.2~

Peace

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Funny how noses differ, I don't find many of the above named strains lemon smelling at all. :chin:
Most lemon scented I ever had was Ocean's 12 Haze from Dampkring in Amsterdam. No idea what the strain behind the name is though. :wallbash:

Evil 1

Leder UNO...KCBrains

A11..."so i here"

Genius.....

Schrom.....Lemon Pledg

Jacks Cleaner.....lemon cleaner

OGkush... "Lemon Candy Fule"

loads of stuff tastes good...Cheese is in my top 5,,,,NYCD is up there too

I just finished off a pack of leda uno 9/10 germinated strange thing was I had two phenos that were lemon scented finished off at about 45-50 days with almost no potency to speak of but I got two pineapple smelling phenos that took about 60-65 days to finish and they kick ass, very nice and strong. and they were cheap seeds so im happy.

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
I gotta vote for the Lemon diesel , lemon flavor all the way to the last hit .

Latest posts

Latest posts