What's new

POOR FARMIN' RICH LIVIN'

MTNMEN

Hi all, I just started playing with soilless mediums. I have genetics made by friends and family, I don't go outside of my lil area for "flavors of the month", I most likely will strive towards a better understanding of sativa heavy strains that require diligent parentage. "I wanna live my life, i don't want people telling me what to do. I just believe in myself cause noone else is true", https://youtu.be/ks-pAJDHqQ8
I epitomize those lyrics. This grow thread is an area for me to come to daily to post up my progress on my gardens, i don't focus on cannabis only either. I intend on having a plethora of diff things growing in my thread. I am not fancy, i show all my mistakes,acomplishments etc........I have been made aware by doctors that i have a few yrs to recover from my injuries and i will spend that growing. Can't wait to get going and focus on getting a garden full of bushy ace gear in my gardens, Idk man the thought of 2 liter bottle colas everywhere just excites me and yeah man im willing to wait!
IDK what this stuff is, headstash gear i have been pollenating. Yes i enjoy having luigi around in my area of operations. Any sativa guru's who can help me get started with medium advice id love to talk, i have no intention of going anywhere, i say this because ive seen alot of unfinished stuff here!

Last edited:

MTNMEN

Dad got some decent bag weed from IBM and it was suppossed to be a Northern lights, heres round 1`

Attachments

• jonny's outdoor!.jpg
    jonny's outdoor!.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 9
  • boom.jpg
    boom.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 10

MTNMEN

Hi there, how are you doing today? i love life and refuse to be brought down by negative people! I seek similar energies in my journey in this life.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely looking plants there!
Sorry to hear of your injuries, but can't think of a better way to recuperate than a bit of growing.

MTNMEN

Hey man wtf is up with folks deleting other folks posts and stuff here? I had no damn clue it was so easy for folks to act like the FCC in the united states and remove folks comments based on what they feel is ok and not ok? holyshit is that wrong on so many levels!

MTNMEN

Funny because it seems to me SOME here get away with whatever they want while others have to walk on eggshells? lmao like because someone gives you mod privledges that deems you to have a stable moral compass? lmao yeah ok!

That's actually eastcoast sweet tooth, but i gotta be careful here obviously, i dont wanna get a disgruntled moderator to follow me everywhere i go here and deciede he dosnt like my opinion so he/she deletes posts at will! BULLSHIT!

MTNMEN

"The following rules are for everyone's benefit. While we don't censor the forums, we want to keep them full of quality postings, and don't want to waste people's time with postings of NO VALUE."

According to you huh? Informant pieces of shit will NEVER tell me what to do! Believe that!

MTNMEN

I have alot of learning and information absorbing to do before i partake with a journal. ive seen how some of th best here do it now and ill follow their lead!

Latest posts

Latest posts