What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crossing Bodhi with Bodhi

T

TrueReligion

Good evening Ladies and gents, I did a little prying around and found some threads about crossing bodhi's strains together

I wanted to eventually breed and stabilize a hybrid between,
Chem kesey x Moon Tang
To get a nice evensplit of chem 91, Snow Lotus, g13, and hashplant.(naming it lunar chemicals) I'm mainly interested since it would be my first breeding project and I was wondering if I narrowed down the phenotypes then bred if I could potentially breed a monster.

I'll update this log as I go with the grow of these seeds, the search of the Phenotypes that I'm looking for that represent the strains quite well, and lastly the eventual f5 generations.

Update; 9/10 seeds germinated snow lotus being the last we're waiting for ��

If you've had any experience breeding bodhi strains together please chime in! I'm quite curious

Last edited:

jedi5891

I've done a little bit of breeding with the gogi og which is a fine specimen. Your better off concentrating on one or two projects that way you'll be able to sow out many seeds of the same line to select the best female and male. The gogi og has many phenos with some very rare 1s only coming out 1 in a 100. I've just made f2s from the gogi which opened up a huge array of phenos to choose from, so it's worth doing that to fine tune your selection and traits that your after. If you can find the snow lotus leaning pheno male then your onto a winner as it really shines in the cross.
If you go onto the Bodhi info thread you'll find a lot of info about his plants with many bodhi growers doing lots of breeding with his gear, so it's worth checking out and letting people there know your plans.
What ever you end up making I'm sure it'll be decent with some fine phenos to hunt through. You can't go wrong with Bohdi.
Peace

T

TrueReligion

I'll try and focus on 1-2 of the strains at the time, I'm just so excited since it'll be my first time growing a bodhi strain! I've read numerous logs on her so I dove right on in on purchasing. I Plan on Only going bodhi after I finish the last cycle I'm currently on. And thank you its Much appreciated for the help!
Deuces!

T

TrueReligion

Update; the seeds shipped this morning! Hopefully they're here in 5-10 days. Are Bodhi strains are strong enough to directly germinate in fox farms ocean forest?

T

TrueReligion

Would you recommend using rapid rooters, rockwool, or light warrior? It's my first time dropping this much on genetics so Im trying to make it go as smoothly as possible as I usually work with clones.

M

meowmeowmeow

Either three will work outside of pH balancing the rockwool I stink.
I've used LW and RR's .... love the rapid rooters.

TR they are all lottery tickets, so go easy. :joint:

PS....I prefer seeds over clones myself.

T

TrueReligion

I'm stoked for the symmetrical growing! Its going to be a mainline, topping party

T

TrueReligion

First to sprout
1st Chem kesey #1
2nd Chem Kesey #2
3rd Angelica

Has broken Soil
BBHP,Granola Funk, moontang

Last edited:
T

TrueReligion

Snow leopard has germinated. Should sprout in a day or two