What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing autoflowers in soil with HPS- light, how am i doing?

homegr0wer

-Biggest is autobloeberry, smaller ones are autonightqueen's
-600w hps switched to 450w
-Temps 77-80.6 degrees (25-27C)
-Buckets are 10litres (2.64 gallon)

Got a little problem as you can see, any ideas what to do better are welcome. Im not very experienced, so plz shoot me hard with things what i should already know!

Here is host to uncompressed pictures, feel free to zoom and figure it out: https://postimg.org/gallery/1b2cdhfyw/

:thank you:

mowood3479

Veteran
That's a good way to capture someone's ip addy. (Linking to pictures on an off site server)
Probably why u haven't gotten a response

iwantmorebuds

Hey man, yeah its better to put pictures straight to the site.
We need some more info to figure the probems out for example what medium u use?
Whats ur feeding schedule? Is your ph checked and corrected? Are useing tap or destilled water?

homegr0wer

I use biolan soil (detail below). At this moment using biobizz grow,bloom and topmax like their feeding chart tolds, just a little less (trying to look at plants and figure out is there a right amounts). There is a little update:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

pH
40 mS/m

Typpi (N)
vesiliuk. 100 mg/l
(450 mg/kg ka)

Fosfori (P)
liukoinen 60 mg/l
(270 mg/kg ka)

Kalium (K) liukoinen 400 mg/l
(1800 mg/kg ka)

Benvanboro

Way over watered and light burn. Maybe N deficiency but mainly just looks like like/heat stress and extensive over watering.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Low stress train the lower branches.

Mistakes made by newbie growers...too much water, over fertilizing, not enough perlite for roots to breathe.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Do not be discouraged.... autos can be very sensitive.
Photoperiod plants are much more forgiving

Latest posts

Latest posts