What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How am I doing?

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UyxOE

Some grow info!
4x4x7 grow tent
1000w hps (currently dimmed to 600w)
Solo cups
Medium: 3:1 roots organic Greenfield's to promix BX, 20 pounds of perlite, 20-25 pounds of EWC, and an "organic easy" amendment pack from a hydro store meant for cannabis, has a lot like alfalfa meal and such I can't remember them all, but I did a light amendment so I could supplement with nutrients

Nutrients:none for 5-6 weeks or whenever they need them, blue planet farmers pride

Watering schedule: Ph 6.5 and I water by feeling two knuckles down and if it's dry I'll wait a few hours until we water before bed, not sure on ammount would have to ask my dad I just help.

Lights are 3 and 1/12 feet above canopy waiting for 3 more possible beans to sprout (likely just one) and once they can handle 1000w we will adjust. Any help would be appreciated

klvTd

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Michigan,,,,
all sounds good but be very careful using a 1000w on seedlings,,,
maybe wait until they are established and then use 600w at around 3ft away and adjust as the babies grow,,,,,
best of luck,,,,,,s2

Lamogio

Welcome michigandank !
We can see the photo ( if we click the link ) .
Nice start , I Hope you have a nice grow !

pH_This

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/UyxOE

Some grow info!
4x4x7 grow tent
1000w hps (currently dimmed to 600w)
Solo cups
Medium: 3:1 roots organic Greenfield's to promix BX, 20 pounds of perlite, 20-25 pounds of EWC, and an "organic easy" amendment pack from a hydro store meant for cannabis, has a lot like alfalfa meal and such I can't remember them all, but I did a light amendment so I could supplement with nutrients

Nutrients:none for 5-6 weeks or whenever they need them, blue planet farmers pride

Watering schedule: Ph 6.5 and I water by feeling two knuckles down and if it's dry I'll wait a few hours until we water before bed, not sure on ammount would have to ask my dad I just help.

Lights are 3 and 1/12 feet above canopy waiting for 3 more possible beans to sprout (likely just one) and once they can handle 1000w we will adjust. Any help would be appreciated

You'll have to keep us posted on how the Northern Lights does... it's on my list to grow. Good Luck!

Update: growth good thinking I overwatered a tad, letting them dry out more then I will water and transplant two bigger plants to 10 gallon but keep the smaller in 3 gallon until its ready. Very bushy and many tops, topped again today

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg