What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Twisted leaves and spots on them - First grow

Sadlik94

Hi I hope you will help me with my problem (or just my paranoia
icon_biggrin.gif
)
I have a problem with a little twisted leaves and some spots on my plants..
I grow five Northern Lights (Vision seeds).
Substrate is BioBizz light mix - Ph 6,2 EC 1,2
I putted them to the substrate 14.4, all seeds germinated 18.4
When problem started (it was visible after 1 week of grow on all five plants) i was using only Root stimulator (Hesi)
Now they all have aproximately 5 inches height and except the leaves, they look very good, i think.
I have them near the window, thea are going to outdoor.
Humidity is stable 40%
I don't know ph of the water.
Temperature was never below 60°F.. Mostly is between 70°F - 75°F
Thanks for you advices :)

b5qsyh.jpg

331ofpw.jpg

qnwylz.jpg

x6ezb5.jpg

al70

Veteran
I cant see much wrong with them that twisted leaf is nothing to worry about but just keep an eye on those spots, if they get worse you might have a bug problem, i think they're o.k. goodluck.

g33kzerb0y

may i bring this thread back to life!?
Im having the same symptoms, my plants get a bit twisted leaf just like this one, they look healthy tho, not like some others i've seen. And its stretching like this one or even more!

Is that strecthing due to too lack of light ?

Im currently under 2, 22w standard lighbulbs they put out 240 lm each. i have them like 2-3 incehs from the top?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
may i bring this thread back to life!?
Im having the same symptoms, my plants get a bit twisted leaf just like this one, they look healthy tho, not like some others i've seen. And its stretching like this one or even more!

Is that strecthing due to too lack of light ?

Im currently under 2, 22w standard lighbulbs they put out 240 lm each. i have them like 2-3 incehs from the top?
Yes, lack of light intensity. Standard light bulbs....not enough watts.

Taco curling of leaves indicate overwatering.

g33kzerb0y

Yes, lack of light intensity. Standard light bulbs....not enough watts.

Taco curling of leaves indicate overwatering.

Thanks very much for fast answer! :thank you:
Yeah it might have gotten a little too much water actually.. better safe then sorry was my guess. Ok it sounds good m8 Im just still waiting for my order to arrive with 3 x 50W leds from china. So I just figured I might aswell start while waiting :)
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts