What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Horse Mounts Garda in Ireland: Stallion Tells Cop to Take it Like a Man!

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahaha,he got what he deserves...it's worth seeing :laughing:

They don't said if the horse was charged with sexual assault on an officier...where i live that's what would happen,at best.:biggrin:

I believe it's the first part you found offensive?...now what i said is this fool deserved what happened cause he was dumb enough to bend over his ass in front ( even worst,under!) of a stallion with a boner whom visibly was not compliant to do anything but give to someone a little bit of love...and not because he was a cop (although it makes it more funny) :)

BTW thanks you for the neg rep.

RudeDog

Veteran
Makes a change to see the old bill being battered with a truncheon.

Pikey horse getting some payback for his master.

sso

Veteran
i guess horses find us attractive similar to us finding them attractive and some go (or try) to go all the way! lol :) (lol, when i say attractive ,i mean they are beautiful animals lol)

its not really funny though, having a half ton beast sexually attracted to you.

once saw this horse, was walking beside this river, sorta in the countryside.

well, i gave it bit of grass and petted it bit, stroked its nose and behind the ears bit and the horse seemed to enjoy it, took a step back and now the stallion had a huge boner, about the length of my forearm.

luckily there was a fence between us and i said goodbye and no thanks to having That in my ass :D

sso

Veteran
well, its funny in hindsight and told as a story :D lol (though i really doubt i would by this time have gotten over if id been sexually molested by that horse lol) (probably would have permanent squirts at any rate :D)

amannamedtruth

Veteran
horse_and_police_by_glassandmatchsticks-d4vcx13.gif

This needed to be done

sso

Veteran
equine anal intrusion.

or in the doctor talk

equinus ani ARBITRIUM

but in any case superman, i think it would be difficult to compete with the pig too.

those buggers orgasm for 30 minutes (probably to make up for them being bacon)

El_Kabong

as you might have guessed by now I know a little something about this and he's definitely telling the cop to take it like a bitch.

Latest posts

Latest posts