What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hempy Bucket STYLE!!!

day 83

day 83

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

From what I've read and seen about when to cut I think my time line is pretty good. the plants also look good. massive amounts of milky trikes. the heads of them have become so swollen most of them are leaning over. this is nothing like what I saw in the white widow plant. and as I said I think potency is the difference. Hopefully this will have stronger high. The WWxBB is good it's just not what I'm used to ad far as potency. Yea I pay $20/g but its always top notch smoke. I wasn't expecting to pull that off my first grow,,believe me.
picture.php

If you see I have 3 other plants added to the flower closet. the hanging basket has been in there for 2 weeks and has begun nice pistil formation. the other 2 liters have been in there 5 days. the hanging basket is a super silver haze clone and the 2 liters are sour diesel and snow cap. The white widow buds have been drying for 6 days and about to go into jars for curing tomorrow.that's about all folks good day to everyone and smoke on!

harvesting

harvesting

So I cut the final 2 ssh plants on friday they were 11 weeks from flower. They have been drying in my basement for 4 days now I'm a little worried about the humidity is getting up to 75 percent .no signs mold
The humidity outside has been really hard around here the last few days so I think that's why the basement is a little higher as well.here's smaller SSH #2
picture.php

picture.php

Now the monster ssh#1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shot of my homemade drying racks. No numbers yet but I will update. When things get dry. I've been in alot better state of mind having constant medicine and not paying heavy price for it
I love it. Smoke is great for my first time!

I gave making hash a try. From clippings and lower unformed buds I had about an oz to work with. I used denatured and 91%isopropyl. Of course at different times, just wanted give both ways a try. Both of them were at freezer temperature when I made it. This has something to do with polar elements not being able to.stick or something basically less chlorophyll. I had the alcohol and product together no longer than 45 secs. I think this is biggest difference in methods. Is how long u shake for . I did 30 seconds. I would like to use Hexane but found none locally. Will take few pics of finished product later. I think the stuff is great. Nice beige tan/yellowish color. The 2nd wash is alot darker and more like resin/oil the first wash are powdery crystal substance. Gets me fried. Smoked some with a group at 311 / slightly stoopid concert and they were gone...lol lesson learned. Keep the good stuff for myself not all ppl can handle 15% Thc. That's about wat I think it is.
picture.php

picture.php

When one door closes another opens. I'm done growing at my house. Roommate giving me too much hassle too hot, numerous other things. Friday was relocating day and I myself got everything moved and setup temporarily. Me and my partner plan on making this a state of art room but a piece at a time. Already got a new 1000w mh/ hps coming. For now the 250 is enough for what.we got. But oh baby the room for expanding. 5x12.
picture.php

And veg setup. Temporary of course.
picture.php

This by no means , means that I'm done gardening. I'm gonna be doin this til I die. Stay up stoners.!

Final numbers are in ... 215-245 g TOTAL!!! Smoked too much b4 it was properly dried!! Thats off 150HPS 45 days veg and 400HPS 11 Weeks Flower.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Now ive got a bit of a problem with one of my girls in flower on the technaflora regime still. Three days later after a feed and she shows these leaves throughout the bottom half of the plant. I seem a number of possibilities anybody able to help pin point more accurate??
picture.php

When one door closes....

When one door closes....

Another one opens....

well my new grow spot has been set up and running for about 45 days now. Everything has gone relatively smooth. I moved locations, not by choice, and had to pair up with a partner. He knows nothing. So i have been trying to teach and explain the best i can after only growing three months. I have been on vacation for a couple days and I got a call today that said the leaves were looking bad, Gotta go check it out tomorrow.

Heres a shot right when i moved everything over.. July 20th
Veg
picture.php

Flower (Sour Diesel, Snowcap, And SSH)
picture.php

So i have moved over to a K.I.S.S. Grow. Using 7g of MaxiBloom per gallon with 7ml of Pro silicate per feed. I will begin using KoolBloom in about a week and that will be it. I had good success with technaflora, I am just tired of mixing so much stuff. Trying to make it easier on my partner as well. I am running 400w HPS at the moment. We plan on beefing up to 1000w on the next introduction of Clones. I am trying to run a continous production system, turning out a harvest every 30-45 days. Easier said than done!

Heres the update on the girls.I took 16 clones here and 12 rooted.3 snowcaps, 3 sour diesel and the rest SSH. The sour diesel and Snowcap are new strains im trying., All the plants that were in veg in last shot were moved to flower. This is the Mother plant and the Clones.
picture.php

Now for the flower closet it is growing as well. I added 2 WWxBB and 1 SSH from veg to Flower. The sour diesel and SSH are both looking great but its this Snowcap that makes my pecker hard. Absolutly beautiful, I just wanna EAT it! Smells FUNKY too. I get a dog shit smell every now and then, strange. But evrything is rolling on. Cutting clones, adding strains, and ready to harvest...this closet will be full soon...
picture.php

I will go investigate tomorrow and hope we dont have any deficiencies, but i think this is the problems he sees in the leafs.

Well these two guys were started and vegged back at my old location where I had my first grow but finished off here at my perfect garden. These two plants are BAGSEED. But let me say this about this seed. The guy I buy from had to move about a LB of dank bud to find these two seeds. Who knows where his stuff comes from but it always comes with a name and always seems dispensary grade. With that said, I think i have found some good genetics here, and both the seeds came out female. What luck. These guys were grown with technaflora recipe for success. You can get the kit for like 50$ at the grow store and it will carry you well thru a grow, good for starters, like me. I mean look at these things gs. I personally don't like all the mixing and supplements so i'm now doing maxibloom.
picture.php

Snowcap
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Diesel
picture.php

picture.php

Snowcap and sour diesel harvest

Snowcap and sour diesel harvest

picture.php

picture.php

the perfect head stash for me and my partner! Should see some profits next harvest

Ps sorry for sideways pics. They will not rotate them. Or i just can't figure it out on my phone

20g of snowcap and 22g of sour diesel. Dried for 5days in my dryer between 72-78 f and 40-65% rh. The snowcap is medical grade. Sour Diesel is no slouch. Both pack a blast of a head high. Still not cured so not to full potential. Made 8 cuts/clones 2 nights ago All sour diesel and snow cap, our new found treasure I also harvested the ssh that was in black pot, the last remaining plant from my original location the resin gland profile is not nearly as impressive as the sc and sd. I am totally fucking loving life and this sport/hobby! Great vibes

G

Guest 142956

Had a real weakness for diesel, ran it for 2 years and just had to change.

Latest posts

Latest posts