Originally Posted by paradoxlost
Well you had six die from damping off. You can't rule off stress from soil pathogens. That's almost 25% loss from disease, the rest definitely were affected
Thanks for the reply. they did have a setback there. do you think the pathogens could have effected the plant months later even when they where growing happy and healthy?
i went back an edited the original post as i should have mentioned they could have been drowned out, which caused the damping off. at first when i originally posted , i was trying not to make the post over complicated and or to hard to follow with my poor writing skills.
what i should've said was that i had noticed my help had added to much water to the cups prior to them dying off. i had then placed the seedling cups on top of papertowels to help draw out water. it worked well an may have saved others but was probably to late. few days later some sort of fungus or bacteria started growing at the base of the stem. ghostly colored web growing in a circle pattern ontop the soil an growing up stem. like a circle tent.
i should also add all my mediums i run ewc teas. i also inoculate my soil or hydro mediums with mycos azo an trichoderma bacteria and fungi. a few others as well in the earthjuice biorighteous or recharge.
the plants where healthy the rest of their life, And today. im gonna let them ride some more as its an experimental room i built to go thru seedlings an hopefully find some keepers.
i went an inspected the 5 an removed all balls an lower larf sites. gonna keep an eye on them an see if new sacs appear.
i also plan on flowering one more clone of each asap, to see if those still carry. which i feel probably will still carry the intersex traits. just an experiment an something to learn at this point