Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Blueberry

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2017, 07:25 AM #1
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Blueberry

Just started 11 blueberry seeds from old world genetics (djshort). It's from the current stock available. They're under t5 lights now, in fox farm ocean forest.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:45 PM #2
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool!

I'll tag along for this ride!

Vibes to your grow!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:56 AM #3
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Very cool!

I'll tag along for this ride!

Vibes to your grow!
Thanks man

Old 08-24-2017, 07:03 AM #4
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Alright bro I'm looking into buying some of the last of the vanilluna since the mother is dead. Lots green magic vives to your grow!
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 04:42 PM #5
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Alright bro I'm looking into buying some of the last of the vanilluna since the mother is dead. Lots green magic vives to your grow!
Thanks Chappi. Good idea on grabbing those vanilluna before they disappear.

Old 08-24-2017, 07:14 PM #6
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't hear about DJ losing the mother. Any more info on that?
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2017, 08:10 PM #7
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to beholdNico Farmer is a splendid one to behold
Hi
Subbed !
Wish u lot of buds!
Waiting to see these girls.
Greetings
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2017, 04:48 AM #8
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
Hi
Subbed !
Wish u lot of buds!
Waiting to see these girls.
Greetings
Thank you very much nico farmer. Welcome.
Me too, I've been running a lot of blueberry crosses recently, but haven't had a chance to get some pure blueberry in my garden for a long time. I'll probably be running them next to a few other crosses, but I won't know what for another week or two.

Old 08-25-2017, 05:57 AM #9
NewAgeGenetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
I didn't hear about DJ losing the mother. Any more info on that?
he had some trouble and its a recreated version what is different than the original first release. this is what I heard.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:02 AM #10
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud ofScrappy-doo has much to be proud of
Straight FFOF? Wow man that's bold I always been afraid to try bb in that soil without cutting it with promix. Is this your first time trying it or is this the norm for you?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.