Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > The Munchie Mansion > What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

Thread Title Search
What Are You Eating Right Now!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2018, 06:31 AM #5421
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Wink

a big handful of blueberries and a glass of cold chocolate milk to keep my stomach from whining while i go to sleep in a bit. milk calms the snarling beast in my belly...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:57 AM #5422
noyd666

cheese n bacon roll, fresh n very nice with plenty of butter and dab of veggi.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 01:11 PM #5423
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
TACOS ...town today for food shopping and bought a hard taco shell kit .
some beef mince , onion and carrot made for a good meal .
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 01:32 PM #5424
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
Just picked up 3 lamb shanks for 9 euro from the local butcher.
Will slow cook them for 6-7 hrs in the slow cooker over a bed of veg..

Myself and herself went out for a meal the other night "we do not get out all that often"
this place was local and is not long open, i got the lamb shank of the menu it was served with mash spud and some veg and gravy over the top of it.

It was lovely as the lamb was falling of the bone the way i like it, it was priced on the menu at 19.95 euro, fucking scandalous price. I could of eat 3 or 4 them and washed it down with a dozen Guinness.

I hit my butcher up this morning who wanted 3 euro each so just bunged them into the slow cooker, lamb shanks used to be classed as pheasant food by the well to do shits and now the well to do fuckers can not get enough of lamb shanks, the irony lol as they are paying 20 euro each for them..
superx is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 03:17 AM #5425
rod58

rod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond reputerod58 has a reputation beyond repute
same the world over superx . as you said , it used to be dog meat and now with all the cooking shows its become trendy ! we pay here about 12-13 bucks a kg and considering that they're quite small , lamb , its an expensive meal ..
had the leftover taco mince on toast with an egg on that ..
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 10:32 AM #5426
superx

superx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant futuresuperx has a brilliant future
True Rod, i notice a lot of the cheap cuts from years ago making there way on to the menu for silly prices also the shelves of the local supermarket. Coddle which is basically similar to a stew only it was prepared using the left over cuts is popping up in most places, its proper comfort food but can be made at home for a fraction of the price.

Your tacos sound lush i hope they went down a treat...

Hitting the city in a while once i put the vape down, so no idea what i am going to rustle up.
superx is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 10:51 AM #5427
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 11:01 AM #5428
noyd666

in a hurry tonight so two eggs on toast. n a coffee.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:47 PM #5429
rod58

pizza night with friends . sticky chicken wings with honey , soy and garlic plus some baked olive bread .
then waffles with tomato jam and double cream .
rod58 is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2018, 10:18 AM #5430
noyd666

roast pork n roast veggies, nice crackling. you could hear it over your farting.