Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 01:40 PM #91
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
One of these auctions is up again, minus the colored ones.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:30 PM #92
J-Icky

J-Icky has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Icky has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Icky has a spectacular aura about
I think I may make some orders for these. Even if they turn out to be just hemp it could make an interesting addition to the gene pool that is being badly bottlenecked by poor breeding these days.
J-Icky is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 01:06 AM #93
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Icky View Post
I think I may make some orders for these. Even if they turn out to be just hemp it could make an interesting addition to the gene pool that is being badly bottlenecked by poor breeding these days.
Contrary to what I have been told here they show up on the PayPal bill as medical cannabis seeds...
Guy Brush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:06 PM #94
Nwgdg

Nwgdg will become famous soon enoughNwgdg will become famous soon enough
I got them separated from Jack's Cleaner and Cookies and Cream. The Nice thing about these is I am able to expirement with different growing techniques and fertilizer, before applying them to my precious girls

Love expirementing and trying new things outside of the box

Peace
Nwgdg is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 07:26 AM #95
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
I found where these vendors got pictures from...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZEVfWBCkV/

now with that said... these are HEMP.

but EBAY is closing accounts as fast as they go up...
they even asked me to file to get my money back from the vendors reserve account...heres the message

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:35 AM #96
J-Icky

J-Icky has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Icky has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Icky has a spectacular aura about
To those thinking they are getting high grade cannabis seeds that cheap, these sales could be seen as a bad thing. But honestly anyone that thinks they are getting 100 top shelf seeds for $1.45 probably aren’t in the best situation to growing in the first place.

Now for me I could care less if they turn out to be nothing more than hemp because then I could spread them a round my area and watch as patches of hemp grow and adopt “wildly” and take resources away from local LEOs if they would even care. To me seeing these growing along the side of the road would just be another step towards normalization of this plant.
J-Icky is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 08:18 AM #97
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
No matter how many times I am told I am wasting my money on the 3 or 4 Mega Millions and 3 or 4 Powerball lottery tickets I buy each year (when they get huge) I still buy hem. I day dream several times a day about winning too. I revisit my list of friends, families and causes I will help. I like the joy of the potential winning. Same with these seeds. It probably won't happen but it could. I spent a few bucks. Big deal.

IMHO nobody knows what kind of seeds are coming out of China until they grow them. Just because someone has high hopes doesn't mean they are not in the best growing situation.

iTarzan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:37 AM #98
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwgdg View Post
Ordered eBay seeds and here's the results 4 weeks in. Growing like a monster, huge leaves. huge stem that's hollow also no branching.

Question, should I move it away from good THC strains. And/or if it's a male could it be crossed with something good to get ???
was this the same adds? under 2 bucks for 50..100..200?

cuz there looking like monsters.

some chinese hemp strains go 20 feet
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....2&d=1531021414

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 08:46 AM #99
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Icky View Post
To those thinking they are getting high grade cannabis seeds that cheap, these sales could be seen as a bad thing. But honestly anyone that thinks they are getting 100 top shelf seeds for $1.45 probably aren’t in the best situation to growing in the first place.

Now for me I could care less if they turn out to be nothing more than hemp because then I could spread them a round my area and watch as patches of hemp grow and adopt “wildly” and take resources away from local LEOs if they would even care. To me seeing these growing along the side of the road would just be another step towards normalization of this plant.
Out in the midwest states something like 98% of cannabis forfeitures are just feral hemp that grows alongside the road and countryside. LEO are going to meet their quota even if it is by cheating at their own game. It's interesting how the department of natural resources is on their own time and budget to eradicate every other invasive species, but be it cannabis and oh my God bring the police choppers and SWAT teams in!

In the UK there is this group called Feed the Birds that is doing just that-- planting cannabis everywhere, even outside police stations lol. Overgrow the government until it is made legal and the government overgrows you.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 09:32 AM #100
mexcurandero420
विएरॊक् लोवेर

mexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant futuremexcurandero420 has a brilliant future
What is now growing as feral hemp in different parts of the US was from Chinese origin like Chinamington.There are 2 provinces in China where they grow hemp legal Yunnan and Heilongjiang.
From those 2 Yunnan could be the most interesting.

I would say try the feral hemp first since it easier to get imo.
mexcurandero420 is online now Quote