Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Blueberry

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2018, 01:44 AM #101
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the rough
@Phenome those are some of the most beautiful plants i've ever seen. i am led to believe you use alot of some sort of calcium?
Burro Johnson is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:48 PM #102
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
July 8th Update

Hello all, my single planted Blueberry in a 35 gallon grow bag.

This is my Blueberry and a Panama Deep Chunk sharing a 45 gallon grow bag.
The sun is shining and all the girls are happy.

Here is a picture in the door. Have a great week! Peace
farmerlion is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:44 AM #103
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
View Image
View Image
View Image
Looking excellent man!

Old 07-09-2018, 08:45 AM #104
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burro Johnson View Post
@Phenome those are some of the most beautiful plants i've ever seen. i am led to believe you use alot of some sort of calcium?
Thanks very much man. All i use is fox farm ocean forest with down to earth mycorrizea.

Old 07-09-2018, 10:02 PM #105
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Thanks Phenome, I will be running multiple strains of Dj and Jd genetics next season. I hope that the Blueberry plants start shooting out pistils in the next week. Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:02 AM #106
Burro Johnson

Burro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the roughBurro Johnson is a jewel in the rough
that is an awesome green house farmerlion
Burro Johnson is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:32 PM #107
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Burro Johnson, thank you. From now through harvest, the growth should be considerable. I have a thread in greenhouse section and in the Ace seeds forum. Please stop by, I have much more detailed posts. Peace

Old 07-11-2018, 10:30 PM #108
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Sup

Old 07-11-2018, 11:46 PM #109
Spankee

Spankee will become famous soon enoughSpankee will become famous soon enough
Loving that greenhouse . I am considering building one for climate control . The fog here come fall can be cut with a knife . Great looking plants there healthy and robust
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 11:41 PM #110
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
View Image
View Image
View Image
How do you like the panama deep chunk, would you recommend it? Ive always wanted it but i havent made the effort to buy any.