Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

Thread Title Search
Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2018, 07:54 AM #101
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Anyplace where these seeds are available? I'm thinking this one would be good for my chronic insomnia.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 03:09 PM #102
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
MLI is available everywhere.

Pretty sure Seedsman has the best price, like 65 bucks for 10 reg seed.

I have always wanted to grow this one. Soon dammit, soon.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:18 PM #103
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
MLI is available everywhere.

Pretty sure Seedsman has the best price, like 65 bucks for 10 reg seed.

I have always wanted to grow this one. Soon dammit, soon.
Thanks man. I'll have to look around. Seems like one I would really enjoy growing.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 03:25 PM #104
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
I have thought the same for years. When it comes time to buy seeds it always gets punted off the list and I bet what I got in place of it wasn't very good lol.

This winter I plan to grow out some classics to see what's up. Most likely will be starting with MLI.

Please do a journal if you get these, I would love to follow along.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:57 PM #105
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Cant remember if I mentioned this but I crossed a female M.L.I to an early Afghan landrace, I call the offspring "early maple" but am open to other suggestions.

The basic idea was to make an earlier, shorter maple indica, and also curious to see how the landrace Afghan mixes with the western bred maple.

The early maple has the peculiar characteristic of producing mostly male's, I estimate 75%+ male plants will sprout from the seeds.
The rare females will be reported on soon.
Zitz is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 07:54 AM #106
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
I am doing sativas only but on the MLI, I would try samples at 55 days to see if you like it there. I took mine at around 12 weeks and I think it was too long. I have a pack of this still so one day...

Last edited by yesum; 07-12-2018 at 08:35 AM..
yesum is offline Quote