Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Jack OG & Skunk OG

Thread Title Search
Jack OG & Skunk OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2018, 09:28 PM #91
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
Nice grow man, I like those kind of big swollen calyx, I'm curious about the smell you got from JackOG and SkunkOG. I was a huge fan of dutch skunks, i've grown many of them in the 90's and 2000's, I'd like to make another grow with skunk but I don't know wich one to get today, a Skunk/OG cross sounds very nice to me.
Yeah, me too bro...!!!... I love it when the calyx are so big they look like they’re gonna burst...!!!... this usually happens at the very end of the grow. During the last two weeks of the plants life. That’s why I stress to some people to make sure you let your girls finish. A line I heard once and I kind of go by is “if your plants look done-give them another week” ...!!!...

The JackOG is giving off a lemon smell. Haven’t smoked any yet so don’t know about her taste yet...

This skunkOG plant that I’m growing in this thread doesn’t have much of a smell. Kind of just a light creamy smell if that makes any sense. The SkunkOG I grew last round had a slight cheese smell with OG on the back end. I was hoping for a more skunky smell from the SkunkOG but I didn’t find that in the seeds I ran...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:27 AM #92
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
72 day harvest shots...!!!...

72 days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:30 AM #93
nickman

72 days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:32 AM #94
nickman

72 days...

Another one with very oily resin...

Three more to go...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:16 PM #95
Mi_Padre69

Mi_Padre69 will become famous soon enough
excuse my question pal, but... ive seen u using fluoros to bloom your plants, right??? how many watts are you using for this??? ive really never seen such amazing results under fluoros.
thanks fo your answer and congratulations for such a great harvest
Mi_Padre69 is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:18 AM #96
nickman

74 day harvest shots ...

74 days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:20 AM #97
nickman

74 days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:21 AM #98
nickman

74 days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:22 AM #99
nickman

74days...

nickman is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:23 AM #100
nickman

74 days...

nickman is offline Quote