Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Sweet Seeds > Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes

Thread Title Search
Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2018, 07:01 PM #1
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes

Hi buddies!

We want to share with you some Cannabic Cooking videos. We hope
you enjoy them and try to do some of them, they are very easy.

Let's start with the base for many other cannabis recipes: Cannabis Butter

This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours, as well as better preserve the terpenes, providing more flavour and aroma to the butter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:43 PM #2
BHAM!

BHAM! has a spectacular aura aboutBHAM! has a spectacular aura aboutBHAM! has a spectacular aura aboutBHAM! has a spectacular aura about
BHAM! has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypp View Post
Hi buddies!

We want to share with you some Cannabic Cooking videos. We hope
you enjoy them and try to do some of them, they are very easy.

Let's start with the base for many other cannabis recipes: Cannabis Butter

This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours, as well as better preserve the terpenes, providing more flavour and aroma to the butter.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Thanks for sharing!
jaypp
So, i read "This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours" and i got a bit excited, in my new location the odour factor is important but i can't see the video?

Youtube tells me: "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
:(
BHAM! is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:23 PM #3
Kenny Kirkland

Kenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the roughKenny Kirkland is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAM! View Post
So, i read "This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours" and i got a bit excited, in my new location the odour factor is important but i can't see the video?

Youtube tells me: "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
:(
I read in other forum that YouTube also Censored Sweet Seeds channel. So soon they'll upload to Vimeo provably.
Kenny Kirkland is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2018, 03:30 PM #4
jaypp
Vendor

jaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nicejaypp is just really nice
Hi fellas!

We are moving all our videos to Vimeo

This is the link to the Cannabis Butter recipe.

https://vimeo.com/268577638

Thanks for watching!
jaypp

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 02:08 PM #5
jaypp
Vendor

Hi buddies!
We have a new recipe. This time we are making... Cannabic Truffles.

https://vimeo.com/271249008

We hope you enjoy the video and you can make the recipe, they are delicious!

jaypp

Old 05-31-2018, 03:10 PM #6
jaypp
Vendor

Hi Chefs!
Today we have a recipe very simple: "Cannabis chocolate Cookies"

https://vimeo.com/270026439

We hope you enjoy it, and you can cook it in the next weekend

Sweet Recipes!
jaypp

Old 06-13-2018, 03:06 PM #7
jaypp
Vendor

Hi fellas!

It's time to make:

Cannabic POP CORN

https://vimeo.com/273513851
We hope you enjoy them!
jaypp

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 06:37 PM #8
jaypp
Vendor

Hi everyone!

Now, we share a very simple recipe to make:

We hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for passing by, Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Old 07-11-2018, 10:07 PM #9
jaypp
Vendor

Hey everyone

Today we have:

Ice Cream with Lime, Ginger and Marijuana

We hope you enjoy the video and the recipe

jaypp

Old 10-19-2018, 05:30 AM #10
Rente Mailad

Rente Mailad is on a distinguished road
I was doing my own research more about different strains and recipes and I ended up here. I learned a lot from y'all. Just wanna share this unique recipe I found from https://blimburnseeds.com/news/marij...limburn-seeds/
Rente Mailad is offline Quote