Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2018, 06:54 AM #231
Chappi

Chappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really niceChappi is just really nice
Wow! When is the next one, I just saw this thread and I also just put some seedling in some solo cups! You guys rock!
Chappi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:23 AM #232
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
The lemon OG entry hold her own among the other 3 gallon females...

side shot...hmm..red stripe stems.

think ill make chop sticks outta those Red striped stems..

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:28 AM #233
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of

the side buds will make nice scissor heesh

what do i call this new chembudder og male x lemon og? budderlemchem og?

look at those ripe seed pods...

almost ready...

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Last edited by Medfinder; 07-12-2018 at 03:25 AM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:58 AM #234
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coulier View Post
Those are the coolest looking little plants I've ever seen. I love the purple colors.

Interesting that it was a relaxing high. I would have thought it would be a more energetic high based on the genetics. Congratulations on some beautiful plants.
EvergreenState is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:43 PM #235
EvergreenState

EvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to beholdEvergreenState is a splendid one to behold
A few more photos to give perspective on the size. One photo of a big(8 inch diameter) beautiful flower that is growing wild beside the path where I walk my dog.

Old 07-12-2018, 06:11 PM #236
EvergreenState

A great beer from one of my favorite breweries. It's like drinking liquid cloves. A sweeter beer and not of the new and I think faddish, super hopped or overly hopped beers. I love hoppy beers but so many are not balanced and all you get are bitter hop flavors. To each his own but they aren't for me.

This beer goes great with a sharp cheddar, some nice salty pretzels served with a good mustard.

Old 07-12-2018, 08:07 PM #237
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
You won the internet this round EvergreenState ! For real, those plants came out killer. That last pic in post #235 is so amazing !

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 02:15 AM #238
EvergreenState

Thanks so much DTOG. I've been learning as much as I can from the great growers on this site; you included of course. Timing the feeding so the plant has to feed off of itself towards the end and being spent at the end of flower is something I tried to get down this grow. That pick makes it look like my timing was pretty good. I'm pretty proud of that.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:10 AM #239
Medfinder

ill be copping this lemon og monday.

root ball around the ceramic water piece

heres the setup with the bottle water system

reeks of skunk lemon and fuel

Old 07-15-2018, 07:12 AM #240
Medfinder

close ups of sticky seeds nugs...

32 inches tall and yellow...

main seeded cola glistening with resin