Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SeedsmanOutdoorContest Guerilla 2018 Blueberry/JackHerer/WhiteWidow

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SeedsmanOutdoorContest Guerilla 2018 Blueberry/JackHerer/WhiteWidow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 03:30 AM #21
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be honest I've grew every BB DJ Short has.... Even the true BB. Hands down about 10yrs ago Dutch Passion BB was a lot better. I never really had much luck with DJs BB varieties. Haven't ran either in about 10yrs but these Seedsman BB are looking good. I think the 2 I've got are the more sativa branchy looking pheno.

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 11:22 PM #22
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
is this bb a cut from dj short or is it from someone else , if somebody can shed some light on this , would be really nice
yes selection from DJ Short's original blueberry, an improved outcrossed and then inbred version.. You get the original flavor.. please talk/ask here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326422 it is a grow contestant thread.. Thanks!!

INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

1st Prizes: 250€ Voucher AND 100 seeds Seedsman of your choice
Enter to know all prizes and how to win them..

GROWING 6L pots ->> 14 Brand New Seedsman Strains!

Seedsman - The Best Cannabis Seeds Online

J TricH is online now Quote