Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Do women get as high as men?

Thread Title Search
Do women get as high as men? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2018, 02:00 PM #51
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of lightLost in a SOG is a glorious beacon of light
Ha I bet they would smoke hashish and be talking "business" talk.. They do that a lot in Arabic countries.. I miss good hash, it's rare as hens teeth these days..

Old 07-07-2018, 09:17 AM #52
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
I created this thread to pose this question "Do women get as high as men do?".

Up until 1990 women were banned from clinical trails. Women are affected differently than men with pharmaceuticals. To limit the pharmaceutical's test trails, they simply removed women entirely from the results.

What they have learned in scientific journals is that women are 50 to 75 percent more likely to experience side effects.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1766255
Interesting thread, and thanks for taking the time to point this out. Most folks have no clue about women not being included in clinical trials (even women). In fact this is still the case. While women aren't outright BANNED, we're often not included for various reasons, such as scientists not wanting to bother accounting for the fluctuations in our monthly hormones & their effect on medications. It's just "easier" to test on men so that's generally what they do. Even though we're half the human population. Good times.

As for weed highs, I can't really say for sure since I'm not a guy lol. I used to be able to smoke with the best of 'em but now get super anxious/paranoid from even one toke in a social setting. I've heard plenty of male stoners say this has happened to them over time too though, so it's not gender specific. THC is incredibly psychedelic to me when I don't have a tolerance. It's not merely an upper or downer. A bad time on weed is infinitely worse than the worst psychedelic trip I've had (and they've all been bad as far as I'm concerned...LSD, shrooms, mescaline, 4-AcO-DMT & many others all made me feel like crap, but I never felt panicked like when I had too much weed).

With alcohol, women have less ability to metabolize it due to lack of a liver enzyme or something. Wouldn't be surprised if they found out the same about weed/THC one day too.
Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 09:33 AM #53
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant futureGry has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
Not only do I keep my wife higher, but barefoot and pregnant....

Most women do not smoke as much as the average guy, that said I do know plenty of ladies that can keep up with anyone, but the truth is I know way more guys that are chronic smokers, and even fewer all day resin smokers that are women.

In Afghanistan 1970 I was told by an old baba that Ganja is for women and slaves, Hashish is for men... He was serious... My wife could and did smoke many under the table with a Hubble bubble water pipe in Afghanistan, but they were all westerners as Afghan men just did not smoke Hubble bubble pipes with ladies, I never saw it except by westerners, when they would smoke with me and the wife.. I did smoke with Afghan men a lot, they could pack it away, and it was hashish by the handful....