Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Busted!

Thread Title Search
Busted! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2018, 11:03 AM #71
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyd666 View Post
thats just too much fun!

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:04 AM #72
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of lightSGS is a glorious beacon of light
update:
I was able to get a lawyer to represent me for FREE!!! He drove 250 miles to be at my case,, he is a new lawyer and did it for the experience!!! He is good!

ALL CHARGES DROPPED!!!
His argument was that I was discriminated against! Profiled for being a criminal drug dealer, instead of a responsible cannabis user! which surround this state. All they had to come into my home was a report from my neighbor that i smoking outside in my car port... and it smelled like marijuana... but cant prove it... with that the cops did a garbage pull and all they found was a TOOTHPICK!!! that was covered in resin from cleaning a bowl.. aka it must have gotten tossed into the ashtray and thrown out! Thats IT!!!! They came into my home for a toothpick! that had some resin on it from me stirring the bowl on my little bong... WOW!!! If anyone doesn't believe me on this i will post a section of my discovery cause ya that how crazy it is to me too!

My lawyer argued that I was discriminated against with high prejudice on very thin evidence of a serious crime being committed. this all happened at my last court date 3 weeks ago... the Prosecuting Attorney, ask to continue and set a trial date. 2 days later my lawyer called me and told me the PA has dropped my case without prejudice!!! Stating that the action of dismissal will help the administration of the county operate in the best interest of justice.

SO IM GOOD! Im still fighting for all the property they took from me that was not illegal! My laptop, tablet, heirloom vegetable seeds!! and so on... its like I got robbed more than raided by the respectable law! They even took my poppy seeds for cooking.. and thin cannon fuse me and my son use for our model ROCKETS!! they claimed it was DET CORD!! WTF not even close!! sorry still upset about how they treated me when they came into my home like a big time criminal.

Thank you to everyone that sent me well wishes through this hard time.. I appreciate this community more than ever. Thanks again... Im looking to relocate to Oregon. and rebuild my genetic stock that they took and will never be able to replace... many very rare genetics I was trying to preserve. Im going to start breeding again once I get relocated,, THEY DIDNT GET THEM ALL I found a small stash i had forgotten about so im thankful for that. On to bigger and better things!

SGS

Last edited by SGS; 08-16-2018 at 07:44 AM..
SGS is offline Quote

17 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:10 AM #73
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post
update: ALL CHARGES DROPPED!!!

Sadly, I know about non-related items being seized in a bad bust and having to fight to get them back.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 04:14 AM #74
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
I'm pissed that you had to endure this at all it's a disgrace. On the other hand at least common sense prevailed.

You are a very calm person. I think I'd find it difficult not to confront the neighbour.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:29 AM #75
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
Yay! A few bowls later and I remember your case. Something seemed wonky about the probable cause aspect, and there you go.

A toothpick and some detonation cord and so forth and basically a heist by eager hands.

And yes, I think also an example that prosecutors aren't a conflict of interest because they are not exactly about fulfilling every charge from an arrest to the maximum level; they are just as interested in keeping someone free to hopefully pay more taxes.

This experience is probably a bit on the rare side, but I believe it happened, thanks for updating the outcome!
Satyros is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 05:13 AM #76
herbgreen

herbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of lightherbgreen is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jYRD3m_EDg
herbgreen is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:52 AM #77
SGS
In The Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post

Sadly, I know about non-related items being seized in a bad bust and having to fight to get them back.
Sorry to hear that... i hope i get my things back... ill update when i find out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac_AU View Post
I'm pissed that you had to endure this at all it's a disgrace. On the other hand at least common sense prevailed.

You are a very calm person. I think I'd find it difficult not to confront the neighbour.
Ya, its been hard to not say anything Im just rude when I see them ,, I snub them when I see them,,, I basically make it uncomfortable whenever we are in sight of each other... But im not going out of my way to do it... they arnt worth my time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyros View Post
Yay! A few bowls later and I remember your case. Something seemed wonky about the probable cause aspect, and there you go.

A toothpick and some detonation cord and so forth and basically a heist by eager hands.

And yes, I think also an example that prosecutors aren't a conflict of interest because they are not exactly about fulfilling every charge from an arrest to the maximum level; they are just as interested in keeping someone free to hopefully pay more taxes.

This experience is probably a bit on the rare side, but I believe it happened, thanks for updating the outcome!
Ya all this crap seems unheard of until it happened to me... hopefully I will be able to get some kinda feeling of security back cause after of all this I have very little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbgreen View Post
:l aughing: I LOVE THIS MOVIE AND YOU NAILED IT MAN!!!

SGS
SGS is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:10 AM #78
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post
Ya, its been hard to not say anything Im just rude when I see them ,, I snub them when I see them,,, I basically make it uncomfortable whenever we are in sight of each other... But im not going out of my way to do it... they arnt worth my time..
Wise choice. I'd probably do the same but I'd be sorely tempted. Doing anything like that is likely to result in something negative happening to you again. Yeah time to move on, you won.

Old 08-16-2018, 08:19 AM #79
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Motherfuckers took my Perfect Pullup machine. One of them probably has it in their house right now. Fuckin thieves with a badge!

Congrats SGS on your victory. Damn that was a nice score on the pro bono lawyer!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 08:39 AM #80
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Brilliant news SGS!....it reminds me of loosing a huge seed grow in Holland back in 03 when the cops came along with a dumpster and took anything grow/cannabis related from the house and threw it in the dumpster but didn't charge me or DG with any crime, just stole all of our seeds, plants, lights and systems.....BASTARDS!

....still its great to hear that at least you kept your liberty....