What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Belladonna smoke report

nick11

Veteran
I grew Paradise Belladonna about 6 months ago. Here is a small report on a cured bud.

Smell: 4/5 plants smell pungent acrid and lemony, smells really strong when broken up. My favorite plant has a cherry cough drop underlying odor. Smell is about a 7/10. I really like the cherry one for its uniqueness.

Taste: same as smell but more lemon cleaner. Sticks to your mouth a bit after inhale. Not as strong as say Sour D, but still yummy.

Effect: Here is Belladonna's best attribute. After inhale a warming sensation takes over my head followed by blurry vision. The high starts kinda up then gets lethargic after half an hour. Belladonna is not good social weed, I just stare at things while high on it and have a hard time communicating. It lasts about 3 hours and I'm a 10 bowl a day smoker. There is not much of tolerance build up either. The stone gives me a headache though when I come down as skunks usually do with me.

Overall I was pleased with Belladonna especially since the seeds were free from a friend. Not a keeper though b/c of the headaches. For sheer potency though it doesnt lack. 6.5/10

sorry about the poor pics, there the only two I have from the grow. They were grown SOG style. Each one yielded about an ounce dry. I went a little too heavy on the Tiger Bloom, but they were flushed for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
G

great report nick! the effect sounds like what sensi star does to me, paradise sure does breed for potency!

A.N.Other

the cherry drop type sounds interesting for med uses if it has the power of the rest and the headache part of the come down can be cured out. thanks for the comprehensive report. :D :yes:

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I like Paradise Seeds, since I grew out their Nebula. There are not enough reports on their strains. Thanks for yours.

The headaches could also be produced by overferting the plants. Even though you flushed well, the makeup of the buds was heavy nutes while forming. I usually dial the strains in better on the second go around. Thanks for the report.

nick11

Veteran
I agree more people should try Paradise their strains sure are potent. Thanks for the tip smokey I never thought about that. I want to try Luc's Swiss Bliss or Sativa Spirit sometime in the future.

G

The only place I have found good smoke and grow reports for paradise gear is on planet ganja. They got a forum over there. I wish it was here on ICmag though.

nick11

Veteran
It's strong as hell have fun with it. Just don't expect to get too much done other than eating alot of snacks!

nick11

Veteran
Here is some more pics I found for people interested in Belladonna. First shot is of 4 of them under the 400 watt. They were vegged for only 10 days hence their short stature.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
nick
Howzit? Great report thanx for sharing. Paradise does have some great looking stuff.
Belladonna looks like she has some pretty nugsz hanging on her.. peace..

sack

Tirs

nice report nick, for the price I thought my Belladonnas performed really well. I'd have to agree with your description being spot on except on taste which i found kind of bland.

Latest posts

Latest posts