What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack OG & Skunk OG

nickman

Veteran
These are some bagseeds I had from a few grows ago... Headstash and Karmarado were the only plants in the room... a male flower must have popped up somewhere...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I figured I’d give them a shot...every seed was a female, I’ve got 9 in there with the JackOG and the SkunkOG... these were taken at day 35...!!!...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Do you know what skunk was used?? Just curious..

Thanks for the compliment on the rooms.. Still trying to get everything dialed in and all the bugs worked out.. I'll have some new pics up shortly, come check'em out..

Nice chunky tops on those bagseeds..

nickman

Veteran
Do you know what skunk was used?? Just curious..

Thanks for the compliment on the rooms.. Still trying to get everything dialed in and all the bugs worked out.. I'll have some new pics up shortly, come check'em out..

Nice chunky tops on those bagseeds..

Karma said it’s a Skunk#1 AKA Cheese... I’m guessing it might be the same cheese he used in his Cheese Rider...

Thanx bro, I check it out every once in a while...!!!...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
I kinda figured Cheese.. Would you happen to know Brightside or Exodus?? Also is it Cheese/Biker or Cheese/KarmaRado.. Thx for any help...

nickman

Veteran
I kinda figured Cheese.. Would you happen to know Brightside or Exodus?? Also is it Cheese/Biker or Cheese/KarmaRado.. Thx for any help...

THe one I have growing now is Cheese x Karmarado His older Cheese x biker is cheesy rider.

And I’m not sure what cut of Cheese it is ...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanx bro, I appreciate it man...

I just noticed the hanging 63 actual watt CFL's. Those things work good , don't they ? I used those on the first testers I ever did. They were CSG's Old School Haze. I had six of those bulbs and ebay 300 watt LED and a couple T5's in a homemeade grow tent. Those bulbs made for fat buds all the way down the stem to the ground.

nickman

Veteran
I just noticed the hanging 63 actual watt CFL's. Those things work good , don't they ? I used those on the first testers I ever did. They were CSG's Old School Haze. I had six of those bulbs and ebay 300 watt LED and a couple T5's in a homemeade grow tent. Those bulbs made for fat buds all the way down the stem to the ground.
Yeah I really like for some extra watts... I don’t really use them during the summer but in winter time I always use them... I actually need to get some new ones...
It's the "exodus"cut that karma uses.

Thanx man.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I always love finding killer bag seeds. Gives me bragging rights to say " Nobody else has this, no one." Makes me feel special, lol.

nickman

Veteran
I always love finding killer bag seeds. Gives me bragging rights to say " Nobody else has this, no one." Makes me feel special, lol.

Yeah I know right, your the ONLY person that has this - THE ONLY...!!!...

I’m liking the looks of just about everyone of these bag seeds I got going... the genetics are there so “I’m not surprised”...

The only plants that were up in the room where these seeds came from were Karmarado and Headstash... so they’re a mix of the two I guess or selfs ...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thank you, Edro...

Wish I could get better pics... I hate that tint from the light. I take pics with an IPad so that’s one reason their not the best...

Can you adjust the white balance before you take pics ? I set it to the incandescent setting and no yellow pics.

Latest posts

Latest posts