What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roots organic terp tea

Dr. J

I saw a new bag of roots organic terp tea is anyone using this? Can this be used as a foiler as well? Is it a 1 part or a supplement? They have a grow and bloom version of the terp tea.

Dr. J

Nice! I just picked up a veg and bloom pack I started the brew! I'll let ya know how it works for me!

ExoticsRus

I used their uprising foundation , bloom and grow and rely liked it . Question is: is it worth to buy the extra stuff or switch when that line works?

Buy a small batch and test it in one plant. If it works better then switch..if it doesn't then it's worth it for a try in my book

Easy7

Veteran
Nothing special, nothing unique in it. It's just a handful of stuff in a bag. Probably same price or cheaper to just buy the items alone and in bulk and throw them into a tea bag at the ratio you desire.

Not saying it's a bad product.

Easy7

Veteran
Basing opinion, and it is simply opinion, on the ingrediants. I'm sure it's all good stuff, I just prefer to buy single ingrediant products.

That way I can control exactly what I want to give the soil, roots and plant. It's cheaper.

ExoticsRus

Been using their uprising and terp tea’s for a few years (all outdoor season, even for the veggies ). for the money for a small user and if you want to be organics and want it to be balanced and easy peezy . Key is I would wear a respirator mask when working with applying the lasagna (top feeding) method . That dust is bad for you to breath , just like so many dry amendments .

I haven’t used terp microbes or terp bloom booster , I’m very interested ( price is what got me in limbo )

mexweed

Veteran
hydro nutes try to sell you more bottles that you don't need, now organic nutes are coming out that are following the model

Latest posts

Latest posts