What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has anyone grown out either Malana Bomb,or Pyramid Seeds Auto Super Hash?

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Both of these really hold some interest for me.Has anyone grown either of these out,or seen/tried the end result?

Also thinking hard about the Mexican Airline from Fastbuds.It's going to take a bite out of my SS,but what is life for,if not to enjoy?

Then again,Pork and Beans twice daily will get old plenty quick.:biggrin:

Appreciate any info on the above...including a report on the M A if anyone would care to share.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have grown Malana Bomb, a Charras type plant. Nice! Have tried other Pyramid autos, (all were great) but not the one you mentioned.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Have grown Malana Bomb, a Charras type plant. Nice! Have tried other Pyramid autos, (all were great) but not the one you mentioned.

Thanks for the response aridbud.

Was there a pronounced pine essence in the Malana Bomb?I'm on the hunt for something really pine-y,and that description really caught my eye...and a Charras plant would be an extra.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, I don't recall it smelling 'piney'- Malana Bomb...more earthy.
Good luck!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I accidentally grew a 'Bubble Hash Super Auto' from a batch of seeds that seem to have been mixed, no two of the seven grew even remotely similar.
One of them I documented in 'Odd auto, too large'. Comparing photo's and descriptions printed in advertisements for seeds leads me to believe it is a super auto.
It remained in a veg area designed for an absolute maximum of 4', with 3' the normal size for removal to the bud area. When too many plants are available for the spots in the bud room the extra's are held for gifting or finally tossed. This plant seemed sparse and was passed on twice before becoming too large for the bud room. Holding for a possible greenhouse home it was kept alive past the 6' height.

Buds started appearing. WTF? Another month passed, more and more buds,and thicker. 8' and growing, every branch had 18" to 2' of airy buds. Cut, trimmed, and dried only yielded eight ounces, pretty poor for a plant that size. But figured against that is no light on the bottom four feet or the top foot. The three feet in the sweet spot got veg light of less intensity than used for budding.

Still and all, I have had two visitors prefer the Bubble Hash Super Auto in the bowl over an average White Widow bowl. Slower to hit but a cleaner high once it gets there.

This is IF this is the plant I think it is. 120 days and still putting out buds, nothing but 18/6 since the seed poked up indicates an auto. The branches entirely covered with low density buds from trunk to tip indicate a hash plant, the 8' height and cerebral high suggest sativa.

Diskokobaja

Both of these really hold some interest for me.Has anyone grown either of these out,or seen/tried the end result?

Also thinking hard about the Mexican Airline from Fastbuds.It's going to take a bite out of my SS,but what is life for,if not to enjoy?

Then again,Pork and Beans twice daily will get old plenty quick.:biggrin:

Appreciate any info on the above...including a report on the M A if anyone would care to share.

Auto super hash is must grow strain, he will survive all torture that you can give him..great first timers strain..smoke is good..
Save

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Auto Pyramid, Neferetti, Auto Tutankhamen and several others a few years ago to compare to what we run. Very decent products. Barney's is hit or miss...some good, others lackluster.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Seeing clones of King Tut Og at a coop in santa ana

pyramid seeds selected female x kirkwood og ...buy one get one free.

been hearing more about pyramid seeds from other websites

these were not autos.

autoflowering plants are interesting but i havent ran any yet

Latest posts

Latest posts