What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x StarDog, 79' XMAS bud, yeti F3 and whatnot

ForTheLove

Veteran
One hell of a list @TPFTFW
Would be great to see any off their pop up in this thread ;)

Also that alien tech/og/original alien tech draped in its noir foliage is looking like a F*kin Rock Star!!! The type of plant that can make you plenty of new friends (wanted & unwanted)

Cool thread too, I look forward to any updates - PLR&£

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Yea some gear from nspecta.........pine.......either way never had hay from WTR...........

ganj on.......

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Reading the whole thread thinking these guys might be in my neck of the woods, then I read the word capers, and know I am correct. Should have known once mota was mentioned.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Reading the whole thread thinking these guys might be in my neck of the woods, then I read the word capers, and know I am correct. Should have known once mota was mentioned.

Yee

Uhm. I’m back for now maybe
Haven’t been growing
Uhhh
Just popped some ChemDxPK’s, freshies from cult classic and some cookies n cream the OG release ones ��*♂️, may run thru more PK S1’s dunno

Latest posts

Latest posts