What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

B

bench warmer

Glad you found your way here rives. :wave: Thanks for the kind words.
I'm digging the positive energies emitting from your own garden. :yes:

It's been a while since I've felt this enthused at the early stage of a grow.
Best thing is having other fine growers along to enjoy the progress and/or help out. :friends:

B

bench warmer

:ying: FURTHER SUCCESS! :ying:

Sprouted & planted:
  • 4/4 Tropical Tooth :greenstars:
  • 1 of 2 Flodica :woohoo:
  • 1 of 1 UV2 (which is FOE20's cross of Purple Rhino x Double Purple Doja/Black Russian f2 IIRC :dance013:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bench warmer said:
4/4 Tropical Tooth

That's how we do it benchy :smoke out: 100% mang!

I think the added warmth likely encouraged the inner tropical Sativa's genetics of the TT to come forth into the world and prosper :canabis:

:plant grow:

So happy for you man! Everything else really sounds great too and it seems you have some rare stuff going which is always tons of fun. :good: MUCH LOVE +K :)

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tropical tooth sounds like a winning combination to me. It'll be interesting to watch!

B

bench warmer

I love the potential of the TT being an 8 to 9 week yielder with an hazey effect.
Gonna have to start more of these soon me thinks.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well whatever you do make F2's if you can because there ain't no more of those F1's dude. I have a few packs of T.T. held back for my own incrossing and that's it. :ying:

Gonna be a 9 weeker at least I think, but we shall hopefully see soon right?

Want to add ahead of time that I would have no problem whatsoever with you making incrosses of it for our crew here, I am all for spreading and sharing the seeds man. :good:

You are one of the very few members that got any of those full T.T. packs that came from the very first drops along with the couple Swt mixed packs that had some in them too. Plus you have Flodica going! :respect: :canabis: :smoke out:

B

bench warmer

Well whatever you do make F2's if you can because there ain't no more of those F1's dude. I have a few packs of T.T. held back for my own incrossing and that's it.
ying.gif

Gonna be a 9 weeker at least I think, but we shall hopefully see soon right?

Want to add ahead of time that I would have no problem whatsoever with you making incrosses of it for our crew here, I am all for spreading and sharing the seeds man.
good.gif

You are one of the very few members that got any of those full T.T. packs that came from the very first drops along with the couple Swt mixed packs that had some in them too. Plus you have Flodica going!
respect.gif
canabis.gif
smoke%20out.gif

Awesome! Thanks man.
That makes this all the more worthwhile.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hope you dont mind if I pull up a seat, excited to see a lot of these strains get popped! Keep up the hard work buddy:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

B

bench warmer

Hi NorthernKronic. The more the merrier, as they say.

Sure wish I had more space to grow more strains.

This feels like a decent start though. :)

B

bench warmer

I already posted these in the gnome's swt#3 freebie thread.

Sweet Tooth #3 - Week 6.5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

After a near tragic experience where I transplanted these root bound sprouts into a cheap coco coir (full of salt), almost killing all the seedlings, I managed to finally get them all back on track.

The Flodica's and TRC beans were duds as was the OG Kush.

Then I soaked another Lucifer OG F2 and a Bogglegum and they joined the group.

3 x SOTF's Tropical Tooth (Pre GH feminized seeds Hawaiian Snow x Sweet Tooth #4)

2 x Phillthy's Grom BX1 of Retardo Motabon's DJ Short's Grape Krush x Grape Romulan

B

bench warmer

SOTF's & Phillthy's Bluetooth (Carolina Blue [SOL BS2.2xDJS Grape Krush] x SOTF's Sweet Tooth #4)

SOTF's & Phillthy's Venus (Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x SOTF's Sweet Tooth #4)

MeltingPOT's F2 of Karma's Lucifer OG

Chimera's Calizahr

Chimera's Trip (Big Sur Holy Weed) x Blueberry

B

bench warmer

Connoisseur Grandaddy Purple S1

Connoisseur OG Chem

Reservoir/Swan Song Double Strawberry Diesel V2

B

bench warmer

Dr. Greenthumbs Bubba Kush S1

Dr. Greenthumbs ECSD S1

Dr. Greenthumbs Chemdawg #4 S1

BOG Bogglegum (2004 seed)

Last edited:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well they are all alive at least! :biggrin:

Despite any issues as small tiny seedlings that we all deal with from time to time I am willing to bet those all turn into big healthy happy plants :canabis:

I know you will be giving them alot of love & light so here is to their rapid recovery :friends:

Much love man thanks for the update and you sure do have a very nice wide variety going on! :joint:

B

bench warmer

It was a valuable lesson. :yes:

Here's a peace of Sweet Tooth #3 BHO for ya. :)

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Thanks bro! :wave:

Thought I would share a Sweet Tooth #3 bud pic.

She's currently experiencing an explosive bulking up phase.. AGAIN!! :yoinks:

Many of her trichomes are clouding up now, so I'll aim at a 90 day harvest, (which just happens to coincide with 4/20). :dance013:

picture.php

She gave the impression she was going to finish up weeks ago so I didn't feed her anything for 10 days.

Now that she's rapidly swelling unexpectedly again & throwing pistils & resins out of her new calyxes , she received a dose of BioBiz Top Max, Botanicare Sweet & Grandma Engy's Organic Super Bloom Tea a few days ago.

She will only receive pH'd water until the chop & her last 72 hours will be spent in darkness in an attempt to coax an over abundance of frostiness from her.

Here's to hoping she's full of sweet grapefruit characteristics with motivational and/or antidepressant qualities.

It seems like I've been growing this plant for years.. lol!
It's only been 7 months fwiw). :dance:

B

bench warmer

Sorry for the poor quality of pics:

Nearing harvest:
Left front: Casey Jones x CDSD
Left rear (obscured): NYCD x CDSD
Right: Sweet Tooth #3

picture.php

Next cycle's ensemble. :)
picture.php

:ying: