What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

floralicious plus

raygun

does anyone have any knowlede of this product?
http://www.genhydro.com/genhydro_US/floraliciousplus.html
FLORALICIOUS PLUS ™
Super Concentrated Organic Enhancer

• Amino Acids
• Bacillus Subtilis
• Complex Sugars
• Humic & Fulvic Acids
• Polyflavinoids
• Phytosimulants
• Sea Weed
• Vitamins

Its all in there! Floralicious Plus is a super concentrated blend of bioactive plant, marine, microbial, and mineral extracts.

Floralicious Plus has high concentrations of vitamins, complex sugars, amino acids, phytostimulants, polyflavonoids, and aromatic oils in an organic fluvic base. Florolicious Plus also contains a liquid suspension of Bacillus Subtilis.

Floralicious Plus enhances mineral nutrient uptake and transport in your plants. Active carbon technology facilitates the conversion and biosynthesis of complex secondary aromatic compounds. Floralicious Plus enhances metabolic growth, promotes flower development, stimulates fruit swelling, and enhances essential oil production. Floralicious Plus also encourages beneficial microbial activity in the root zone.

Floralicious Plus is a one part organic nutrient additive to be used throughout your plants growing cycle. Floralicious Plus contains the organic building blocks of life and is used in addition to your regular fertilizer programs.

I looked to see if anyone was using it but could not find any info on it.
Thanks for your help

S

stretchpuppy

It's not offered at any of the places I shop online so I haven't tried it. I do like what I see with Floralicious Bloom, though. This seems to be a Floralicious all in one formula. If I ever see it I'll grab some. ;)

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Great product I'm sure...General Hydroponics products are well researched

Great product I'm sure...General Hydroponics products are well researched

Somewhat high priced though. They've backed off their 80 u.s. dollar price and backed it down to about 60 dollars a u.s. gallon/4 liters currently.
I like the similar "Liquid Karma" product available priced somewhat less. :D

If the price doesn't bother ya, go for it, I'm sure it works well, albeit a bit odiferous, from what I understand.

Happy Gardening :)

Last edited:

raygun

Thanks I.M. I know i could count on you for some useful info. Yeah this stuff was expensive $18.95 us for 8 oz(236ml) ratios are 1ml/gal. So it is very concentrated and you can treat 236 gal. of h2o per 8oz bottle. :yoinks:
Liquid Karma for the small bottle 32oz(960ml) is $17.95 @ my local hydro store and in veg or flower it calls for 10ml/gal that is only 96 gal of h2o per bottle.
You might want to think what hitch you would like the folks at Botanicare to get the chrome off for ya :chin:
I to am looking for a nice shiney hitch to send them :pointlaug I love LK and will not go with out it but change is part of nature....

I am going to give it a go it has 15% humeric acids and 2.8-0.8-0.02 NPK. It is a little high on the N compaired to LK @1-1-2 but what the hell look for the results here
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=268957#post268957
I'll be adding it to the res tomorrow.
If anyone else is using this product please give us your feed back.
Thanks
~raygun~ :wave:

moth

I have tried the Floralicious Regular.
It seems to be a very good product. Using it again this time in conjunction with Iguana Juice Bloom.
Peace

G

I.M. Boggled said:
Somewhat high priced though. They've backed off their 80 u.s. dollar price and backed it down to about 60 dollars a u.s. gallon/4 liters currently.
I like the similar "Liquid Karma" product available priced somewhat less.
For the money they want it would have to suck the chrome off of my trailer hitch too. (vague, sexual innuendo) ;) :D

If the price doesn't bother ya, go for it, I'm sure it works well, albeit a bit odiferous, from what I understand.

Happy Gardening :)

Plus is 1 tsp to 5 gallons.. One pint makes 300 gallons.. That's why it's that much.

Plus is the replacement for bloom and grow.. They targeted LK and beat it IMHO. It's got a little of everything and a little goes a long way.

As for smell, it's about the same as bloom or grow. But it's nothing like metanaturals 16-0-0 or Dark Energy.. < that stuff smells like a very rotten meat..

Plus rocks, I use it with every watering.

Last edited:

reaper43

OG_Legion said:
Plus is 1 tsp to 5 gallons.. One pint makes 300 gallons.. That's why it's that much.

Plus is the replacement for bloom and grow.. They targeted LK and beat it IMHO. It's got a little of everything and a little goes a long way.

As for smell, it's about the same as bloom or grow. But it's nothing like metanaturals 16-0-0 or Dark Energy.. < that stuff smells like a very rotten meat..

Plus rocks, I use it with every watering.

:pimp3: did you use it alone or in addition to your other additives? :chin: :chin: :chin:

G

In addition to everything else I have. I used in veg: GHBB Fish-Mix, Floralicious GROW, Floralicious PLUS, Alaskan Fish Fert, Liquid Kharma, Cal-Mag Plus, Root Juice(in first 2 weeks and after transplants).
Then for flower I use: GHBB Bio-Bloom, GHBB Fish-mix(only 2 shots during entire flower period for N)(used in first month only), Liquid Karma, Floralicious PLUS, Floralicious BLOOM, Top Max, and Cal-Mag Plus.

I know it's a lot of stuff or seems like it but as you can see from the results it all paid off for me. I'm not for sure certain the PLUS had anything to do with it but I cant imagine that it didnt do anything. I also mixed it by the gallon too just guessing what 1/5 of a tsp looked like in my tsp. I never got any burning or over fertilized plant look going on. Everything stayed very healthy looking.

Last edited:

petroliaa

Covers alot..............for da $ and w/ a simple p Boost for Bloom its bout all ya need.
mycrohizzae in veg . and your really covered . Hope they concentrate their Bloom
for the simple switch up . Stuff lasts forever and Gives a Great smell /taste to all Plants and Fruit .

kuntjoose

i use florolicious plus as well and i think it is great stuff especialy if u ae growing organic it really gives u a good boost. i start using it at half strength to none about 2-3 weeks b4 harvest if i used it for veg too as i find it starts to build up in the soil and u will be able to taste a slight difference in the finished product wether it is tomatoes, fruit, or dank. for the price its def a good buy, lasts a long time

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
clowntown said:
Does Floralicious Plus settle like Liquid Karma does?

You mean settle at the bottom of the res? Im sure it will a little but at such a low, concentrated dosage I can't imagine the buildup being much. My understanding is that the settling on the bottom of the res is the humics/fulvics falling out of the solution. This will happen with anything with humic/fulvic acid in the supplement.

Ive been using a sample bottle of Plus and so far I like it. Plants are smellier than without. Will have to report back on taste after harvest in a couple weeks.