What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sowahs alongside Headbangers :)

FiftySeeds

100% germination rate after 2 days, Sowahs are the ones with a clay pebbles . Some diatomea earth on the surface to prevent against any flies .

picture.php

This growpic is not in real time , so next post they'll be 2 weeks older already :)

Peace

FiftySeeds

Hey K.T.F. , i'm happy you're here taking the Karma train too.:headbange
NEW ENGLAND , Nice to see you both on my thread !

They are fresh SD BX4 from few months ago , I was looking for few nice males to pollinate my favorites clones.
Very short veg time (3 weeks from seeds) and straight flower once cloned.Selection time guys.
These one are the most smelly, tallest with nice balls.. ^^

Sowah males F+12
picture.php

It's easy to spot the F1 hybrid vigor in The Headbanger ;

Headbanger males F+12
picture.php

I 'm experimenting a very bad F/M ratio only 3 Sowahs and 4 headbangers (over 24 plants , cloned etc..), can't believe it ,but nature can be like that ...More space and light now for the the ladies :)

Last edited:

K.T.F.

They are fresh SD BX4 from few months ago , I was looking for few nice males to pollinate my favorites clones.
Very short veg time (3 weeks from seeds) and straight flower once cloned.Selection time guys.

Sowah males F+12
View Image

Headbanger males F+12
View Image

I 'm experimenting a very bad F/M ratio only 3 Sowahs and 4 headbangers (over 24 plants , cloned etc..), can't believe it ,but nature can be like that ...More space and light now for the the ladies :)

Its been a VERY long time my friend. Last time we spoke was on Skype back in 2013 when I was living in Wales. I'm so glad you are ok. I had a little bit of drama happen my end. I wont go into the details here openly because I don't want to put any negative vibes in your thread, but man, so good to see you :jump:. I asked Santero about you many times but he said he'd not seen you around?

Now lets get down to the canna talk :biggrin: I'm running KG's BX3 F2 as we speak, along with the sour Josh. gotta to say I'm impressed with what I'm seeing and smelling so far. Both absolutely REEK! of our beloved Sour (I remember that the Riri had been your favorite :biggrin:) My male/female ratio wasn't that great either on both crosses but at least I had 1 of each gal.

I see you haven't lost the touch buddy.

FiftySeeds

Fresh from Today , 3 weeks flowering for the girls

Sowah A , smells straight like the ESCD . Very stretchy , the tallest in the selections.(pic over her clones).

picture.php

One hermie on Headbanger leaving the room :(

picture.php

So I have 3 females of each strain , and still happy because the smells are incredible yeah ^^ !

Peace

renne

Looking Great Fifty Seeds!! I grew out the Bx2 in the summer what a great plant! There’s some pics in my album if you wanna check her out
Cheers Renne

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sowah males F+12
View Image

Headbanger males F+12
View Image

Not exactly what we all want in ratio,but those may be the House's Lucky Seven
Fingers crossed

K.T.F.

Fresh from Today , 3 weeks flowering for the girls

Sowah A , smells straight like the ESCD . Very stretchy , the tallest in the selections.(pic over her clones).

View Image

One hermie on Headbanger leaving the room :(

View Image

So I have 3 females of each strain , and still happy because the smells are incredible yeah ^^ !

Peace

Shame about the Headbanger. The Sour looks like she's making all the right noises though.

Here's a pic of my one and only BX3 f2 gal. This was the last picture that I took of her. she's well advanced from this stage, and from judging by the development she only has another couple of weeks to go. The smells are incredible.

FiftySeeds

Really nice promising plant K.T.F , you know i've loved SD clones and crosses for years , a really powerfull medecine.Long lasting high.

Unfortunatly , they are not easy to grow and breed .

Cleaning lower branches have revealed some little balls
on sowah B (nearly 3 leaves by nodes)
picture.php

And the Sowah A ! This tall one I loved for best smell . :watchplant:

picture.php

They were the tallest , sour leaning. Still a Headbanger (#1)that could make it, quite short and nice layer of crystals.
I feel a bit sorry for this thread as it losts some fun.

Of course I will take the balls off and grow them still for this session.:smoker:

Whatever i will keep it updated ;)

Peace

K.T.F.

Really nice promising plant K.T.F , you know i've loved SD clones and crosses for years , a really powerfull medecine.Long lasting high.

Unfortunatly , they are not easy to grow and breed .

Cleaning lower branches have revealed some little balls
on sowah B (nearly 3 leaves by nodes)

And the Sowah A ! This tall one I loved for best smell .

They were the tallest , sour leaning. Still a Headbanger (#1)that could make it, quite short and nice layer of crystals.
I feel a bit sorry for this thread as it losts some fun.

Of course I will take the balls off and grow them still for this session.

Whatever i will keep it updated

Peace

I know the Sour D has always been your favorite. Every time we chatted you was always puffing on a spliff of Riri :yummy:

Before I flipped my gal (and the sour Josh) I made sure there was nothing on the lowers that could cause any potential issues with ball breakout. Sours have always been diva's in the garden. After having a 6 year break from growing, luckily for me I still remembered what genetics had "special" needs and haven't had any issues. This would be my 3rd grow now since my return, still growing organic using the same methods. Only thing that's changed, is that I'm now using the Gavita 1700 Pro LED instead of the 1000w E-Papillon luminaire's.

Here's a current pic of the same bud. The high level fade is from one of the Sour Amnesia (1 of 3). I also have a elite level Chem D x Chem 4 ibl growing in the tent too. My Sour Josh is just as Sour smelling as the BX3 F2 but with that added gas/fuel coming from the SFV/TK/Hells OG in the mix.

If you would like to try the BX3 F2 seeds or the Sour Josh seeds let me know buddy. I have many packs here as I have a wholesale account with Karma's official UK distributor, so as you can imagine I'm not exactly short on stock :biglaugh:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That tent is in the high rent district,must be smelling like a garage for semi's.....very nice!

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice plants man, you are lucky to grow those genetics it is absolutely fire. It's bad luck to have some balls popping here and there but the finished product is well worth the trouble. I have grown Headbanger and Headbanger's crosses for a few years, when I had females popping balls I was inspecting them every day to take them off but I didn't cull the plant because I knew the buds were worth the headache, if there is not too much male flowers it is easy to remove the male flowers every day and for me after week 5 of flowering they were not popping anymore so I hope it's the same for you but I'd understand you don't want keep some hermies in your grow. Just giving you my own experience with Headbanger genetics, I wish I still have some seeds or clones of this strain because I really enjoyed smoking those powerful smelling buds.
I will take a seat to see how your grow evolve but I have no doubt you will be more than happy with your harvest. I'm curious to see what the Sowah are able to produce.

silverandblack1

K.T.F,

Are you on ig?

I guess my post count isn’t high enough to PM you.

I know the Sour D has always been your favorite. Every time we chatted you was always puffing on a spliff of Riri :yummy:

Before I flipped my gal (and the sour Josh) I made sure there was nothing on the lowers that could cause any potential issues with ball breakout. Sours have always been diva's in the garden. After having a 6 year break from growing, luckily for me I still remembered what genetics had "special" needs and haven't had any issues. This would be my 3rd grow now since my return, still growing organic using the same methods. Only thing that's changed, is that I'm now using the Gavita 1700 Pro LED instead of the 1000w E-Papillon luminaire's.

Here's a current pic of the same bud. The high level fade is from one of the Sour Amnesia (1 of 3). I also have a elite level Chem D x Chem 4 ibl growing in the tent too. My Sour Josh is just as Sour smelling as the BX3 F2 but with that added gas/fuel coming from the SFV/TK/Hells OG in the mix.

If you would like to try the BX3 F2 seeds or the Sour Josh seeds let me know buddy. I have many packs here as I have a wholesale account with Karma's official UK distributor, so as you can imagine I'm not exactly short on stock :biglaugh:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85323&pictureid=2110943&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Latest posts

Latest posts