What's new

Help me find this pic please

aka ganja

I'm looking for pics kinda like the ones I posted.
What exactly I'm looking for is a high quality clear picture taken of nice looking buds from the angle looking straight down like the pics shown BUT taken farther back so there's more buds in the picture and its not so close up ( pic has to have all buds no other background ). I need the buds to be smaller so more distanced away.
Its for a project so it has to be kinda exact to what I'm explaining.
I thought it would be easy to find a pic like this but I cant find a good one anywhere. Any help would be well appreciated.

- Ganja

Attachments

• weed1.jpg
    weed1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 31
  • In-House-Genetic-Platinum-Gelato-4.jpg
    In-House-Genetic-Platinum-Gelato-4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 66

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I wish I had any pics to help! I'm not sure I've ever personally had that much bud. Hopefully one of the real growers can step up :D

aka ganja

Thanks Pothead me too, still cant believe how hard it is to find a pic like this. All the pics are taken at a angle, bad lighting, to close, not enough nugs.
If it helps any I'm an ex overgow.com username - Jamaican

Cvh

Supermod
You want pictures you then want to reuse for a 'project' yourself, correct?

Before I share anything with you.
What's your project? And why do you need these pictures? Is it a commercial project? Do you plan to make money of these pictures?
And what about the credit? Will you give full credit to the person you got these pictures from?

I'm not seeing you given credit with the pictures in your first post. I hope those are either yours or that you have full consent of the owner of those pictures to post these here in this thread on Icmag.

Edit: the second picture in your post looks like it could be property of 'In House Genetics' seed bank.
https://neptuneseedbanks.com/product/in-house-genetics-platinum-gelato-feminized-2/
(The second picture under this seed listing)
Do you have consent from them to post this picture here in this thread without referencing any credit?

Latest posts

Latest posts