What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a post that details setting up a larger (6k+) coco grow

chillgreenhill

Hello All!
First post, long time lurker. I have been growing in multi-flow buckets for about 10 years now and want to switch over to a coco grow. What I need is a detailed post that shows how to build the irrigation system and the run off tables. Any help is much appreciated, looking forward to becoming part of this community, thanks for any help in advance!

P.S. The advanced search function doesn't seem to let you search for keywords in a title anymore, it seems to just search the entire thread so I can't get an accurate search for specific threads I am looking for, something maybe I am doing wrong?

ridoo

Hi
if you mean 6Kw you can look at DJM thread on the sticky ones "coco trees" he goes on 12kw, just divide all by 2 and you good

welcome in the coco world ! :)

chillgreenhill

Hi
if you mean 6Kw you can look at DJM thread on the sticky ones "coco trees" he goes on 12kw, just divide all by 2 and you good

Thanks man! I have started looking through that post, does he end up detailing how to set up the irrigation system and all of that?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Hi

Yep it's all here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=300255