What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Really Cool Quotes

Relapse

Buddhism is not a Religion in which one merely aspires after perfection: perfection is the normal case.- Nietzsche

DitBaMay

I got some quotes from some unknown people .

"Don't be some Humble, you are not the greatest."

"Don't trust anybody or your self, because our shadow is kinda shady"

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
Their marriage was fine, it was the living together afterwards part where they had trouble.

Jed Clampett

G

its better to have loved and lost, than to have paid for it and not liked it ! anon

Storm Crow

Veteran
From my Grandfather....

From my Grandfather....

The Rev. John Schwabenland.

"If the truth won't do, then something is wrong!"

zamalito

Veteran
Mushrooms are like squirrels. You can learn a lot from them but they chatter too much.
-Tom Robbins

G

If you keep doing what you have been doing, you will keep getting what you have been getting.

And these children that you spit on
As they try to change their worlds
Are immune to your consultations
Theyre quite aware of what theyre going through -Bowie

my sig.

Last edited:

Stay Puft

I believe Jeff Spicoli said that to Mr. Hand. (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)

Quotes:
"Sex is like bridge; if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand."-- Mae West

"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." -unknown

"There are two things which eat me up always. The wrong things I did and the right things I did not do! The second one is the worst of the lot."

"The global importance of the Middle East is that it keeps the Far East and the Near East from encroaching on each other." --Dan Quayle

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."--Dan Quayle