What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raw solubles full line?

WFAMFARMS

Raw solubles now has a grow and a bloom formula along with the 12 minerals and plant growth simulators they sell independently. Is anybody using the full line? The nutrient concentrations seem low, the grow formula is only like 380 ppm. I would like to find a full line i can use in a medium to large scale and be more cost effective than the house and garden i run now.

WFAMFARMS

Ok thanks guys i know Jack's has been one of the secrets of the pros for years,however I've never ran it myself. What additives do you use in addition to the baseline 2 part?

Sign

The above are great and I don't post this because I think it's better but masterblend+calnit+Epsom. They also do a cannabis formula that is very similar to their tomato formula but I haven't tried it.