What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And NOTHING concerning Russia.... yep FBI is doing its job. Nevermind the fact they fucked the dog on MULTIPLE ‘terrorist attacks’ on American soil. Thank god they got Stone. Drumpf is going dooooooown

Process crimes again. Meuller is known for entrapment when you say something wrong like I showed up at seven. Well we have a camera that shows you getting there at 6:55. So we are charging you with lying to the court.

Meuller cant get a court case to win so he does this. At least he aint like Rosenstien who just with holds evidence that proves you defendant is innocent.

Truthfully these two are the most vile kind of people that would destroy someones life so they could win even though the person was innocent of anything to do with what they were charged with.

h.h.

Veteran
picture.php
Guess who?

Badfishy1

Process crimes again. Meuller is known for entrapment when you say something wrong like I showed up at seven. Well we have a camera that shows you getting there at 6:55. So we are charging you with lying to the court.

Meuller cant get a court case to win so he does this. At least he aint like Rosenstien who just with holds evidence that proves you defendant is innocent.

Truthfully these two are the most vile kind of people that would destroy someones life so they could win even though the person was innocent of anything to do with what they were charged with.

Seems to have to do with Wikileaks. Then lying or withholding info from the fbi regarding sources. Yup mueller thinks these charges will force them to roll on Trump. They won’t, they will get convicted by a kangaroo court then pardoned. In the meantime the left will continue chicken little the sky is falling... give the MSM some talking points... justify the muh russia investigation with a see we are getting shit done by taking out an associate

Gry

Veteran
May well be mistaken, but I have a feeling we may see something unfold today.

Shalako

As I expected...Stone told Mueller to go fuck himself too his face...hence the bullshit indictment, but it won't be easy for him to convict Stone...Poor f'n Guy is grasping at everything and anything to get at Trump...pitiful f'n fed!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Green is good. Red is bad

Hey Stoner4life I got one of those green squares left with your pitiful assault last night with more negative rep shots fired from Dumbfuckistan...After you pm'd me saying let's be nice between us and I told you I stand by my first piss off, you then throw a full blown tantrum because again you don't get things your way...Typical Libtard Tantrum lmfao!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well I must wear my negative rep from Jellyfish as a badge of honor. It means so much to me.

One is a badge, three is a trophy collection. :laughing:

I got three on this thread from Badfishy. That might make him king of the low blows. A hall of Shamer.

Never got any from anyone before.

packerfan79

Veteran
One is a badge, three is a trophy collection. :laughing:

I got three on this thread from Badfishy. That might make him king of the low blows. A hall of Shamer.

Never got any from anyone before.

I didn't see any more a few were black, not sure what that means. It was a helpful ratings but not green

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I didn't see any more a few were black, not sure what that means. It was a helpful ratings but not green

There are grey and black ones too. Grey looks like black but it's not. I never figured that part out but I don't think it's bad.

Red is the low blow.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Thanks for post. Yes I read indictment before posting. Is it possible WL told stone about incoming leaks? Yes. Did the Russians release? Yes and the Russians name was Seth Rich. It’s all cover your ass at this point for mueller and company

I figured this had something to do with Clinton when she broke the law and got away with it. Trying to get Trump for breaking into her illegal server that she didnt get charged with a crime for having.

More of the same, try to blame the Republicans for a Democrat person giving shit to Wikileaks. Just to cover up for the fact that all the upper level Democrats knowing that Clinton was breaking the law.

Yup Democrats are above the law it seems.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When you admit to the crime in public you are guilty. Especially when there is concrete evidence to back it up. She admitted to having a private phone and server which were illegal.

we are all guilty, every mothers son of us. anyone says he is innocent is guilty of lying. not every crime is worthy of prosecution. not every criminal gets a pass. these are things you learn as adults in an extremely unfair world. failure to adjust & get over it causes stress which can lead to an early death. i want to live...do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.