What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Damn it AOH. I KNOW you are not this ignorant. Aiding and abetting CRIMINALS is a fucking crime. ILLEGAL immigrants are fucking CRIMINALS. Quit your mental gymnastics for your buddies to give you rep. On a serious note tho... who is your masseuse? I need her number... towing the party line all day everyday MUST be physically taxing! But everyday after your morning cup of coffee and when The View ends you are out and about picking up the line once again!

which party are you referring to, fishy? WTF is the View? i don't watch tv. i am a life-long member of the GOP. well, i was before i watched the bottomfeeders sell their souls by backing drumph. i used to belong to the NRA too. still support the 2nd amendment, but their recently exposed forays into politics cut them off. you don't know much of anything, i'm afraid. no mental gymnastics here. nope, not buying it on immigrants. damn near every church backs assisting migrants because their reading of the Bible tells them it is the Christian and moral thing to do. that tells me all i need to know.:tiphat:

Badfishy1

which party are you referring to, fishy? WTF is the View? i don't watch tv. i am a life-long member of the GOP. well, i was before i watched the bottomfeeders sell their souls by backing drumph. i used to belong to the NRA too. still support the 2nd amendment, but their recently exposed forays into politics cut them off. you don't know much of anything, i'm afraid. no mental gymnastics here. nope, not buying it on immigrants. damn near every church backs assisting migrants because their reading of the Bible tells them it is the Christian and moral thing to do. that tells me all i need to know.:tiphat:

Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir. And careful bringing the Bible into things. Pretty sure the Bible says to kill homos in Leviticus yet modern society doesn’t. Also I’m pretty sure fucking little kids is frowned upon in the greatest fictional story ever told yet MULTIPLE religions have scandals out involving such accusations.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir.

Criminal is a funny word. I never thought growing weed made me a criminal. But many served time for it. Walking accross a line drawn by somebody does not mean jack shit. Quit whining about it. 6 billion dollars could actually do something good. Something shithead has yet to do.

Badfishy1

Criminal is a funny word. I never thought growing weed made me a criminal. But many served time for it. Walking accross a line drawn by somebody does not mean jack shit. Quit whining about it. 6 billion dollars could actually do something good. Something shithead has yet to do.

Cool story kiddo... however what you THINK doesn’t mean fuck all as laws are concerned. If you don’t think the wall is coming you are living in fantasy land. Trump is only giving the dems a chance to restart the government. He could and should tell them to fuck off keep gov closed and save the $6B on wasted government spending

Green Squall

3 of the top US bankers who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic.

I suspect that its sinking was not accidental, but this is one of those things that must remain in the land of theory.

Titanic sank - April 1912

Fed Reserve created - December 1913.

Imagine what a bigger mystery the Titanic sinking would be if their were no survivors. They were damn lucky that the seas were so calm, otherwise I'm thinking those lifeboats would have been easily swamped in the heavy seas.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Don’t confuse immigrants with illegal aliens sir. And careful bringing the Bible into things. Pretty sure the Bible says to kill homos in Leviticus yet modern society doesn’t. Also I’m pretty sure fucking little kids is frowned upon in the greatest fictional story ever told yet MULTIPLE religions have scandals out involving such accusations.

one mans immigrant is anothers illegal alien. one persons freedom fighter (pot farmer?) is another persons terrorist/drug dealer. members of modern society ( most of them, lol) have indeed moved beyond the more primitive aspects of early Christianity. but i do not believe that relieves decent people of their duty to help their fellow man. you are, of course, free to disagree with my view. religious folk run the gamut of behavior, just as non-religious folks. the "none of the above" respondents to questions about ones religion are no exclusive paragons of virtue either. are you trying to score by pointing out that people are...human? :laughing:

Dog Star

Veteran

What part of Bible say "Kill homos..!!" ??

Am reading frequently and there is no such claim in Bible.. there is a story of Sodomah and Ghomorah but those "homos" was destroyed by God fire from sky.. and their angels..

now in modern history they founded place that was hitted by meteorite right on a place where city Ghomorah existed so
story is not false.. something happends there..

Also God give advice to mans that they dont lie together with another man.. but rather to search for female if he wish to have
sexual intercurse..

God is much smarter than a man so i see them as gold advices that will suit you in your life in proper way..

:tiphat:

W

Water-

Am reading frequently and there is no such claim in Bible.. there is a story of Sodomah and Ghomorah but those "homos" was destroyed by God fire from sky.. and their angels..

now in modern history they founded place that was hitted by meteorite right on a place where city Ghomorah existed so

Also God give advice to mans that they dont lie together with another man.. but rather to search for female if he wish to have
sexual intercurse..

God is much smarter than a man so i see them as gold advices that will suit you in your life in proper way..

but.. man wrote the bible..?

A

acridlab

^^^from what I understand, like 40 ppl wrote the bible. and they were inspired by god. so in essence. god wrote the bible. and yes it has been translated. and the translations were also by men of Faith, who were also inspired. so king James bible etc are just fine to read from.. don't need to be Hebrew or Greek, etc.

Badfishy1

sexual intercurse..

Leviticus 20:13

Badfishy1

one mans immigrant is anothers illegal alien. one persons freedom fighter (pot farmer?) is another persons terrorist/drug dealer. members of modern society ( most of them, lol) have indeed moved beyond the more primitive aspects of early Christianity. but i do not believe that relieves decent people of their duty to help their fellow man. you are, of course, free to disagree with my view. religious folk run the gamut of behavior, just as non-religious folks. the "none of the above" respondents to questions about ones religion are no exclusive paragons of virtue either. are you trying to score by pointing out that people are...human? :laughing:

No I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of ‘religion’. Fuck people 6 days a week but see Jesus Sunday all is well

dddaver

Veteran
FBI%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Another way to look at this instead of some conspiracy is that all these images were planted into viewers subconsciousness so the tragedy, or something similar at least, was bound to happen sometime. The Trade Center twin towers were a huge target that had been attacked/bombed long before 2001 too.

Badfishy1

Are you tellin me in a "gloves" that you was lay with a another man??

Is "homos" a reason why you cant accept religion and what is writed
there??

Sorry, with all due respect I don’t understand your first sentence. But,

Leviticus 20:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Pretty much states exactly what I claimed.
As far as your ‘reason for not accepting religion’, no I don’t accept ANY organized religion. All are created by Man who have their own agenda. Sorry, I don’t believe in something that’s foundation is sent us your shekels and you will be closer to God. Organized religion is built on hypocrisy... ‘live a pious life and you will meet Jesus’ while I the pastor fly around on private jets. ‘Here kid, get circumsized so our Rabbi can suck the blood and give you STDs’ ‘you mean to tell me you were sexually assaulted by a church elder? The one you are supposed to come to in a time of need? Well you didn’t have any witness and need 4 eyes to confirm what happened to you’ ‘oh your family doesn’t believe what we believe? Well you can’t talk to them or we will kick you out too’ ‘Jesus loves me because I have this bumper sticker on my car’

Add to this the religious supremacy of either believe what we believe or you will burn in hell. Seems a bit counterintuitive of an ever loving/ ever accepting God

Organized religion is pure TRASH. Now don’t confuse that with spirituality as they are NOT the same

Inb4 ‘well that’s not the version of le bible I use’... that brings up ANOTHER set of problems. Which version is correct? Why is one correct over the other? Because it aligns with ones person thoughts? So is religion teaching people things or confirming what they already want to hear?

Please don’t take what I’m saying as an attack on you, just explaining why I personally don’t agree with ‘religion’.

Badfishy1

View Image

Another way to look at this instead of some conspiracy is that all these images were planted into viewers subconsciousness so the tragedy, or something similar at least, was bound to happen sometime. The Trade Center twin towers were a huge target that had been attacked/bombed long before 2001 too.

By the same Israeli terrorist organization

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of ‘religion’. Fuck people 6 days a week but see Jesus Sunday all is well

oh...so you see God-fearing little old ladies and TV evangelist money-grubbers and child-buggering pedophile priests as moral equivalents because they all identify as being religious? :laughing: that explains a lot...