What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herijuana from Canada

Skunkenstein

Seeds ive had for Several years...a smaller Canadian Company...dont recall the Name...plants really yeilded well, much larger than anticipated...Taste like musty dirt...hammers you too the ground!! Too strong for most People😯🤕😯

Attachments

• 20181231_101707.jpg
    20181231_101707.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20181231_101607.jpg
    20181231_101607.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 25

Skunkenstein

Im assuming they came from there originally...I believe the Co. Was called Leprechaun Seeds...seedsline's I cracked were all rock Solid...at the time, their Herijauna seed stock sold out within weeks..I got lucky����

Skunkenstein

These plants were suffering from a brutally hot( record breaking) Heatwave...my AC was working overdrive that year...100+ Temps for about a month..crazy forest fires!