What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best sweet seeds for northern outdoors

'Boogieman'

Looking to try something from sweet seeds for outdoors, potency is my biggest concern and I'm put off by fast versions (tried green poison fv and was not impressed at all with potency in the states we have access to high potency the green poison fv gave no high). Would like something that finishes early to mid october as weather gets very chilly and wet by mid october. I have grown long enough one bad experience means nothing and I'm open to suggestions, thanks for any help.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fella, we have some strains with high levels of THC, for example:
Jack 47® with 24 % THC, Gorilla Girl® with 25% THC or Ice Cool® with 23%
Also, you can try some of our best indicas that could be Cream Caramel®, or Mohan Ram®.

I hope this helps you!
jaypp

'Boogieman'

Hi fella, we have some strains with high levels of THC, for example:
Jack 47® with 24 % THC, Gorilla Girl® with 25% THC or Ice Cool® with 23%
Also, you can try some of our best indicas that could be Cream Caramel®, or Mohan Ram®.

I hope this helps you!
jaypp

Which ones would finish outside consistantly before mid October?

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
You can grow all of them if you don't live in a rainy place. Jack 47® could be the only one to take more time, but it could be ready in time ;)
Don't forget to share your experience if you decide to grow some of them.
Stay sweet!
jaypp

'Boogieman'

I grew some green poison fv and was impressed by both potency and taste.

I only grew 2 from a 3 pack and still have one left, could be I just got unlucky. First time I grew blue widow I found my holy grail but never found a similar plant from bw again after about 30 seeds.

Im considering getting guerilla girl, I have read good things about how gorilla glue does outdoors and it seems to have shorter flowering times then the others. It's new and I would ask if anybody has grown it but I see there is another thread asking the same thing with no response.

Latest posts

Latest posts