What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favorite strain at the moment (growing & smoking)

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yesterday, a friend stopped by to give me a 9x12 wool rug for my bunker. I showed him my grow of Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia x Top 44. He immediately said "What is that?". He said it looked like deer antler felt. It is turning purple all around the cola. I have never seen anything like it A very unusual plant. No smoke report yet. They are still fading.

I got one that was cut about 8 days ago. She is dry enough to smoke. After a good cure, I can only imagine the effects. The smoke is smooth and tastes fresh and produces a powerful long lasting high! I love it! Just like her mother. I have about 10 more to harvest. And more behind them and I will be dropping more of them soon. Stay stoned~ it is the only way to handle these modern times.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to see where on the Galaxy it says the mother of Chem '91. I've looked and looked and looked but based on the public information, cannot come to that conclusion.

dank.Frank

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
"Menthol Bubblegum pheno of Blue Orca Haze"

This reminds me of the Bog's LifeSaver weed back in 2009

I had a Pheno that was menthol on the exhale and fruity taste on inhale.It was bomb!

Hi, first post i have to talk about the strains of the moment:

- Biker kush from Karma : what a wonderfull strain!!! Turns purple/black on the 3 last weeks, the buds too on the last week. It's hearty, lemony, dark and complex, tints of gasy. My best strain of all time!!! No difficulty for the grow, need to be topped once at least imo, buds are hard like rock, unreal!

- Purple punch x dosidos bred by philosopher seeds : little production but smells like grapes, papaya with sugar and hints of gas. It shines a lot never saw lot of trichomes like this! Exctractions are delicous, sweet but narcotic.

"Menthol Bubblegum pheno of Blue Orca Haze"

This reminds me of the Bog's LifeSaver weed back in 2009

I had a Pheno that was menthol on the exhale and fruity taste on inhale.It was bomb!

Are Bog's strains no longer good? I remember being floored by Bog's posts on OG waaaaay back in the day.

JimMuscles

I don’t think I’ve actually heard of anyone having come across the roadkill from any modern seed. If so they would prob be millionaires in a short time.
Im looking and hopeful but realistic as well.
Much luck,
-ct-

Cmon dude. Skunk is not that rare. Its people who like to talk about weed all day who come up with crazy theories about "theres no more skunk" no offense but get a life dude. This is why fuckers get away with charging so much fucking money for some fucking pollen chuck. Its ridiculous.

Mystic Funk

Are Bog's strains no longer good? I remember being floored by Bog's posts on OG waaaaay back in the day.

All of BOG's lines are still good because he is one of the OG's that's still using original parent stock from years back... So if you liked his stuff 15 years ago you'll still like it today. It seems like he refuses to jump on the hype train and change up his lines every 6 months like most "breeders" do today.
I have a lot of his lines and they're all good. Most of them would put modern hype lines to shame if people just gave them a chance. I think people overlook his lines because They're so reasonably priced and there's no lies in the description. Lol

Just remember if BOG didn't make Sour dubble with his Sour Bubble GG#4 would have never existed.

Peace
Mystic

Mystic Funk

Great point!

I have yet to try/grow anything Diesel or Chem.

What do you live under a rock or something!? :laughing: Get with the times bro! You need some funk and fuel in your life like yesterday. These lines are some of the few that still excite me to smoke.

I'm mostly working with chem 91, Double dubb, 90's super skunk GG#4 and sister chem right now but I'm liking the sweet berry aroma of the MOB cut I have too. I plan on making some test crosses with her soon. So I do like sweet too but it needs to be in your face or I'm not excited about it.

Peace
Mystic

Ha! Yeah I guess in a way we are. We're working through our stockpile of hash plant, NL, and SSH.

Once those are depleted, we have a number of stardawg crosses (GreenPointSeeds) and strains like gg#4 which should be great fun.

skunk, diesel, and blueberry lines are all on our short list.

Trying to hold out on using some of these seeds until we have a room designated for mothers.

BearCreekFarms

barbara bud --- house of great gardener seeds -- a great shiskaberry cross, theres not much more to say.......

Cherry pie --- we just kief it and smoke the dust

apollo 13 --- just because we can, she never lets us down

best regards,

mendel

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Zkittels Original Cut
Grapefruit Diesel
TangieCookies
Orange Diesel v.3
Exdous Cheese
London City Diesel
Chocolope DnA cupwinner
Stardwag illuminati cut
Sour Tangie x Stardwag
Lemon Lerry OG
GG#4
Kimbo Kush
Headstash karma cut

smokeing

Sour Bubble (bog) x Silver Haze (sensi) SB dominate
Gelato 33,41
Guanvdwag
Mimosa
Strawberry Short Cake
were is my Bike

rest of

A5 Haze
C5 Haze
S5 Haze

i hope Bandaid haze will be coming in next times 4 the more sativa parts:tiphat:

Last edited: