What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll never support a single thing that manipulative fraud of an activist ever tries to hustle.

The seeds are legit as far as genetics go because they came from an old BOEL member who used to post here.

The owner of Swami used to post here too, until he was banned for basically trying to leach membership to start his own site when he couldn't have his way here.

Gascan tried for YEARS to find the right marketing ploy to convince the "High Times" crowd he had something to offer. The same crowd he often belittled and referred to as stupid and below himself.

He started by "creating" a soil recipe, ie ROLS fan boy club, which was really just a super modified mix from the same person he got all his seeds from.

That person, has distanced himself from the money hungry shill that Swami is as well.

PS - Swami, is a pun. Gas always used to say, he needed a new identity to get the young dumb kids to give him their money. His joke name for that task or when he making a mockery of said target market, was always "Swami Kushendz". I couldn't believe when he FINALLY decided to sell out his seed source, he actually used Swami in part of the name.

That just shows how transparent he really is and what he really thinks about the cannabis community as a whole.

dank.Frank

GoatCheese

Veteran
I'll never support a single thing that manipulative fraud of an activist ever tries to hustle.

The seeds are legit as far as genetics go because they came from an old BOEL member who used to post here.

The owner of Swami used to post here too, until he was banned for basically trying to leach membership to start his own site when he couldn't have his way here.

Gascan tried for YEARS to find the right marketing ploy to convince the "High Times" crowd he had something to offer. The same crowd he often belittled and referred to as stupid and below himself.

He started by "creating" a soil recipe, ie ROLS fan boy club, which was really just a super modified mix from the same person he got all his seeds from.

That person, has distanced himself from the money hungry shill that Swami is as well.

PS - Swami, is a pun. Gas always used to say, he needed a new identity to get the young dumb kids to give him their money. His joke name for that task or when he making a mockery of said target market, was always "Swami Kushendz". I couldn't believe when he FINALLY decided to sell out his seed source, he actually used Swami in part of the name.

That just shows how transparent he really is and what he really thinks about the cannabis community as a whole.

dank.Frank
yea, whatta joke these "breeders" who have something "spiritual" as their brand name..
..and their seeds cost 7-10+ dollars/seed.
Fuk em all.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok then, story time.

Swami was the second breeder I approached about distributing Cherry Bomb. The first was 'Reeferman', but he was a mistake. Reeferman immediately hybridized CB with some other strain supposedly named Cherry Bomb also (?) and only offered F1 seeds. The whole point of CB was that it was an extreme IBL that breeders could use. Apparently, Reeferman was the only one who didn't understand this so he shot his foot off.

When everyone asked Reeferman why he only offered F1 CB x ? seeds he tried to claim that CB was 'hermie prone'. Of course, I pointed out that perhaps my grows were far less stressful than his so any hermaphrodite genes would go unnoticed? Seems like most people sided with me on that one.

Swami was quite a different story. He sent me free tester seeds of Blue Orca and even mailed me a cut of the BO mother. He talked about breeding ethics and things that don't even cross the minds of a 'money hungry shill'. I was relieved to find someone who would carry on with CB responsibly.

Is it possible that there are some people at the company than are not the 'Swami' I corresponded with?

THEY HAVE STEAL MY MONEY IS ALL I KNOW AND ONE OTHER BROTHER HER TOO.. CAN TESTIFY ALL I SAID IS TRUE I HAVE THE PROVES OF ALL I SAID.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok then, story time.

Is it possible that there are some people at the company than are not the 'Swami' I corresponded with?

I doubt it. He and his wife are just great at sugar coating things and being syrupy when they want something or feel like they can maintain a relationship worth their energy.

I spoke to these people on the phone, and was passed back and forth. Simply trying to carry a conversation, the wife would tell me to ask Gas a question, then they'd both play it off as if I was trying to get something from them. They did this for an hour, trying to pit me against the other and entrap me into some shady deal to trade seeds or import their flowers from one coast to the other because they couldn't get top dollar for it in their parts.

Literally half way through, the hair on my neck started standing up when I realized how I was being played and manipulated. Nothing but red flags all over the place with those two. I can only imagine the TRUE stories that exist about how they've treated others over the years. They tend to be "friendly" bullies that use leverage any way they can once they have it.

VerdantGreen did a worthy job working with Cherry Bomb, in my opinion. I still have a pack of Abusive x Cherry Bomb in my stash.

Let's not talk about the one organic mod that mysteriously got busted after dealing with Gas and his wife.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

I wood

Swami sent me 2/3 of what I ordered, didn’t seem to give a shit when I politely inquired. Dumb ass, I had a $1000 ready to spend on his offerings.
After growing zazen and Kali mist xburnese /cherry bomb I’m so glad that things worked out the way they did.
That is one nongroovy hippie.

maimunji

the only experiences i had with this breeder , its THAT HE HAVE STEAL MY MONEY COZ I LIVING IN EUROPE 120$ when i have try to contact them he have tell the comand was send it but no proves of nothing coz here we verify with spanish the datation of the strain and i thin he is affraid by that coz he selling bullshit

Im also in Eu and make order from instagram. After waiting and waiting and waiting. I contact instagram account and hi send me seeds again. Seeds arrived for 12 days. Few days latter first pack arrived with 3 mounts delay.... i contact him and want ti give em back one of the orders because im not a layer and i don't want more than what i order. He said no problem i can hold 2 packs. Hi send me 2 free packs with letters. I have BOH will grow them and will post what i think. I dont care what person is he but dude on instagram isn't thieft. Its very possible your seeds just to dissapear because hi send me first pack with 3$ delivery. Second pack arrived much fast and from letter i can see delivery cost minimum 20$.

OldCoolSativa

I've ordered twice from Swami Organic Seeds and the transaction was fast and easy both times. He's not a thief.

He's not a breeder either. Case in point: I was interested in The One x Punto Rojo, and was hoping the PR might've come from an old BOEL stash via Coots. I inquired and was told the punto rojo male came from growing out Cannabiogen seeds. There were no test grows, nothing, I was just supposed to trust that a good male had been selected and it would combine well with The One, in the absence of any empirical information. That's not breeding, that's pollen chucking, and I'll let someone else be the guinea pig/test grower. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's how most "breeders" operate nowadays.

BTW, I also read something that Coots wrote on another forum that explained why the Blue Orca Haze i grew was so indica dominant. I thought I was getting Kandahar Afghan x 1976 Thai Stick, but Coots said it was back-crossed to the Afghan...Afghan x (Afghan x Thai). So it's 3/4 Indica, not 1/2. I consider that grow a complete waste of time and resources.

Last edited:

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt it. He and his wife are just great at sugar coating things and being syrupy when they want something or feel like they can maintain a relationship worth their energy.

I spoke to these people on the phone, and was passed back and forth. Simply trying to carry a conversation, the wife would tell me to ask Gas a question, then they'd both play it off as if I was trying to get something from them. They did this for an hour, trying to pit me against the other and entrap me into some shady deal to trade seeds or import their flowers from one coast to the other because they couldn't get top dollar for it in their parts.

Literally half way through, the hair on my neck started standing up when I realized how I was being played and manipulated. Nothing but red flags all over the place with those two. I can only imagine the TRUE stories that exist about how they've treated others over the years. They tend to be "friendly" bullies that use leverage any way they can once they have it.

VerdantGreen did a worthy job working with Cherry Bomb, in my opinion. I still have a pack of Abusive x Cherry Bomb in my stash.

Let's not talk about the one organic mod that mysteriously got busted after dealing with Gas and his wife.

Thanks for that info dank.frank. Your point about Verdant Green is well taken. I'm relieved that so many people, including yourself, have some Cherry Bomb genetics. If there's one thing I've leaned about cannabis breeding in the last 50 years it's not to put all my eggs in one basket! I get 3-4 e-mails a week from grower/breeders asking for advice on curating or making hybrids with CB so there must be quite a bit out there. I'm still waiting for the day when someone sparks up a doob of their own strain of Cherry Bomb in my face! I'll have to think of some special award to give them....

EmpyreanSeeds

Glad I came across this thread. I called out the person who is running the swami IG page and they simply shuffled the blame to Gas. The person running the IG page is just a fan boy grower who Gas uses as a front man to sell his crap. They claim to have lots of old school genetics but can’t offer up one picture of any of the parent plants used in said breedings. They just use Coots name as a source and expect everyone to think it’s the same. I’d gladly put up my NL work against any of their supposed 88/89/91NL5haze that they’re claiming. Sorry, but some of us who actually spend years collecting and breeding, not just chucking and stealing, can get offended when such hacks try to lie and steal from others in our community. The clueless guy who hardly grows, running the IG page claims to know tons about the genetics yet grows none of the parents and maybe a few of the offerings. Two liars joined teams and are now ripping people off. Nothing new I suppose, sadly.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that info dank.frank. Your point about Verdant Green is well taken. I'm relieved that so many people, including yourself, have some Cherry Bomb genetics. If there's one thing I've leaned about cannabis breeding in the last 50 years it's not to put all my eggs in one basket! I get 3-4 e-mails a week from grower/breeders asking for advice on curating or making hybrids with CB so there must be quite a bit out there. I'm still waiting for the day when someone sparks up a doob of their own strain of Cherry Bomb in my face! I'll have to think of some special award to give them....

I grew CB F2's, outdoors, from the Rev a few years back.
Talk about Cherry!!!
Cherry aromas, cherry flavors and a few cherry colored buds.
Plants were the most colorful in the garden that season.
Unfortunately all the plants became stressed and threw nanners in the 5 or 6th week of flower.
These are the only cannabis plants that have done this to me outdoors.
Fortunately, the plants were potent as well and they DID get used as they were intended. :biggrin:

IMO, these are good base stock for advanced growers and lucky noobs.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I looked at the seed list over at Swami and saw no Velvet Rush or NLHaze listed. Did see a Blue Orca Haze x Velvet Rush listed at $50,000 cash only. Not gonna get that one.:tiphat: I have both BOH and the Velvet Rush which was a freebie btw. Also the NLHaze which was a freebie.

Not sure what is going on there but many crosses I have never seen.

I finished the '76 Guerrero grow of one plant and it is a strong heirloom. I think it was crossed to the Lebanese hash plant and the buzz seems to confirm this. I can go to sleep on it or certainly after an hour if already tired. Pretty potent with a distinct 'garlic'? taste.

Gonna run a Velvet Rush or NLHaze next grow. Want the sativa dominate strains.

Digger102

Did see a Blue Orca Haze x Velvet Rush listed at $50,000 cash only.

I finished the '76 Guerrero grow of one plant and it is a strong heirloom. I think it was crossed to the Lebanese hash plant and the buzz seems to confirm this. I can go to sleep on it or certainly after an hour if already tired. Pretty potent with a distinct 'garlic'? taste.

I think the 50 stacks isnt serious, more a joke, but hey, someone rolls through with the cash, who reading this would turn it down? LOL!

Also, from reading a little bit, I think the '76 Guerrero wasnt bred with a Lebanese hash plant, I think it is a Lebanese hash plant that was brought to the area to have something that finished faster and over time it acclimated to the area. But I'm glad you said that about the affect. I have them and was considering running them, but like yourself I'm after that NLD, sativa effect right now, so they will wait until next year. The affect you described kind of backs the story about that "Cann cut" of Mazar x Guerrero being very potent.

707OGBUSH970

My experience is that the dude is totally shady. Gave conflicting stories about the origins of some of the strains and not just the Velvet Rush. Look that one up. Claims to have some old seed line of DJ's that was what was used to make a line that eventually became Blueberry. He will tell you that this is all verifiable on the internet. However, all the references lead back to his own posts, mostly on this site. So far what I have grown out has been subpar. Not a fan.

I cant call him a thief, but I can definitely say hes a liar. Every month on Instagram he has a new, super rare, super limited strain for sale. Then, a few weeks later, "gas finds a few more packs". Happens all the time. Hes all about marketing

this shit right here allllll day for them. I was fooled at first and gave em some of my hard earned money. I even knew coots wasnt cool with him but ya know I just...needed the seeds...haha. never again. trust your gut in this game. bunch of hacks. even if some of there genetics are good. theres plenty of good people doing the good work out there.

Nexus7

Took a while to receive but the 15 BOH beans did eventually came through. Free pack of 15 Zebras too. Yet to grow out said beans though ...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Decided to dig a bit and found this gem from 2012. Just so everyone knows I'm not even exaggerating about things in the least. This still barely scratches the surface, but his constant belittling tone is ever so present here.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5214415&postcount=31

It's a strange strange world of cannabis culture .......in the United States @ least....

Does this sound about right?.....

Yeah you better get Swami Kushendez seeds bro...they R the dank...that's where the true phenomenal yields come in.
These plants practically grow themselves...express a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing a good, tasty smoke. The common theme is extreme rapid growth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production...
loaded with flavour and aroma, both of which are a pleasure to your senses. Plenty of resins ensure a quality high every time.
......widely used as a breeding parents for most of today’s leading "skunk" and many other strains. This stuff is very easy to grow and has always been seen as a standard against which others can be measured. They produce dense buds varying in color from light green to golden with very high yields.
......some lines from different ages and sources inbred for 7 generations
from hybrids created which should be just as impressive as their parents.
...reliable strains with its mix of Northern Lights #2 and the exotic Mexican Ruderalis with great resin production....
From 1968 The Original Skunk#1 from the real Cali Breeders (not Sam the Skunkman he's a old hangaround F-2 breeding's, he ran off to Amsterdam w/ the Cali Family seed lol) breed to a real Hindu Kush from seed found in Govt. Stamped patties and finger hash, era - 1975

This is Swami's journey to show the world what Kush is. Said to be one of the strongest hitting strongest tasting cannabis around. The buds are compact with abundant resin production. quick flowering varieties with dense buds white coated, high yielding and very, very stoned! A commercial boomer! With it`s big leaves, it`s easy to cut & clean.
Excellent for hash-making.
Expect dense, heavily frosted buds that cure to a pale green with orange pistils and smoke with a spicy flavour. The clear, up high rips my mind all to shreds and makes me feel like a primal shitting infant curled up in the fetal position in a bathtub...crapping my pants and lost in a world of cosmic purple swirls that make me feel like a REAL child of the universe....MAN~

This is what he thinks of those who buy his seeds.

dank.Frank

Latest posts

Latest posts