What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugs on buds

St. Phatty

Would be great to have a lens that can capture the bugs on my plants.

Spider Mites.

I think heat is hard on young Ladybugs.

I've worn out every spray bottle in the house spraying Safer's.

49th

Ever since I hung bird feeders at my grow spot (the hideout)
and refilled the feeders every other day (important!) I have had very minimal damage to my girls from bugs....

Sure, it costs money and effort, but it's worth it to me...

Curious if they shit all over your plants or not?

St. Phatty

Curious if they shit all over your plants or not?

My land is a sort of Bird Paradise. Creek running through it, on the corner of a piece of forest with very few water sources.

In picking through my 2020 crop, there was -1- bud in the Chem bag, that had an unknown deposit, like a bird dropping. I smoked around it.

JDubsocal

20210926_124441.jpg
20210926_152148.jpg

Vesnican

Plant guardian! It stays with this particular plant for weeks. The plant is grown outdoor in a pot. The pot is often moved to the greenhouse when there is a bad weather but that grasshopper never left the plant and he grows.. 🧐

Attachments

• 20220723_201033~2.JPG
    20220723_201033~2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • 20220723_200930~2.JPG
    20220723_200930~2.JPG
    534 KB · Views: 49