What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks Dubi ! I some GTs starting to knot up.The weather continues to shine .Hoping the same for all the OD growers out there..:)

Attachments

• DSC_1752 (8).jpg
    DSC_1752 (8).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_1753 (8).jpg
    DSC_1753 (8).jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_1759 (7).jpg
    DSC_1759 (7).jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 14

Buddler

Veteran
This is one of the mix plants just under a week the male I kept looks like her brother.:)

Attachments

• DSC_1753 (9).jpg
    DSC_1753 (9).jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Your Bubba Hash is getting better and better :yummy:
Glad to know the Golden Tiger is inspiring your summer days ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lebanese family flowering in late July

Lebanese family flowering in late July

The Lebanese family flowering outdoors, pics taken on 27th July.
They all started to flower in early July, but their flowering development is showing clearly their pure sativa genetic background, forming colas at a slow but constant rhythm, in contrast with the pure indica hashplant cultivars which already produce dense and well defined buds after their first month of flowering.

This P3 lebanese generation is showing very uniform traits between all the different plants and lines. That's a good thing, hopefully they all stay sexually firm until the end of flowering.

Attachments

• Libanese cola starting the flowering last week of July.jpg
    Libanese cola starting the flowering last week of July.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Libanese starting the flowering last week of July b.jpg
    Libanese starting the flowering last week of July b.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Libanese starting the flowering last week of July.jpg
    Libanese starting the flowering last week of July.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 19
  • Libanese starting the flowering last week of July c.jpg
    Libanese starting the flowering last week of July c.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 22
  • Libanese family starting the flowering last week of July b.jpg
    Libanese family starting the flowering last week of July b.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 20

Buddler

Veteran
Hi Buddler,

Your Bubba Hash is getting better and better :yummy:
Glad to know the Golden Tiger is inspiring your summer days ;)

Hi Dubi always room for improvement:) Yes the GT is a great plant still enjoying her this summer..This one is in a gallon of coco 400 watt vertical.

Attachments

• DSC_1750 (5).jpg
    DSC_1750 (5).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_1751 (6).jpg
    DSC_1751 (6).jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 17

ULMW

The Lebanese family flowering outdoors, pics taken on 27th July.
They all started to flower in early July, but their flowering development is showing clearly their pure sativa genetic background, forming colas at a slow but constant rhythm, in contrast with the pure indica hashplant cultivars which already produce dense and well defined buds after their first month of flowering.

This P3 lebanese generation is showing very uniform traits between all the different plants and lines. That's a good thing, hopefully they all stay sexually firm until the end of flowering.

Greetings Dubi! Those plants are looking superbly lush and expressing themselves very happily. Are any aromas present on the stems if you rub them? Any idea of how long each of the expresdions will require in flowering? 10weeks to 14weeks?
Happy growing!

Buddler

Veteran
One of the mix plants starting to show and the my fave pheno bubs hash and some GT

Attachments

• DSC_1755.jpg
    DSC_1755.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_1750.jpg
    DSC_1750.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_1758.jpg
    DSC_1758.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 15

Buddler

Veteran
BUBS AND THAI BUD

Attachments

• DSC_1759.jpg
    DSC_1759.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_1757.jpg
    DSC_1757.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 20

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Greetings Dubi! Those plants are looking superbly lush and expressing themselves very happily. Are any aromas present on the stems if you rub them? Any idea of how long each of the expresdions will require in flowering? 10weeks to 14weeks?
Happy growing!

Hi ULMW,

The indoor flowering time of the 2nd generation lebaneses was around 8.5 up to 10 weeks, but these 3rd generation lebaneses are flowering much more uniformly outdoors than previous indoor tests, i think they will be ready in the first half of September, we will see.

Not much aromas yet as they are still in early flowering, i think they will start to pack on weight now in August and concentrate in resin and terpene production in late August/early September.

I will keep you all updated with the progresses. :yes:

ULMW

Thank you for the reply Dubi. Great news! Am excited to see how they finish over the coming weeks. Also NJ X OE !

Buddler

Veteran
Thai looks mouth watering, hell they all do.

Dude ! The Thai 5 wks in startin to pack it on now same with the GT s takes a while to start showing, everything I got is in flower now cept for a Malawi I'm keeping for a mother not enough time left for OD,my space is maxed out LOL wifey has had enough.Now I'm startin to take cuts to preserve some of these gurls..Never ends ...:joint: