What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'15 Varin Hunter Pollen Chucker

Thcvhunter

Veteran
High Voltage F1 (Snow)

High Voltage F1 (Snow)

This is the Merlin's Magic (AGxC99) pheno. *I miss my Flat-Top PPP pheno. Though this isn't a bad producer
Trust me, you want to grab a pack or to of High Voltage to find the Flat Top pheno of PPP. One of my favorites of all time. Really surprised the shit outta me. To bad I culled the cut when getting rid of mites and PM

She is a very thirsty girl and I was out of soil so I double-potted her a few weeks back

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Flogi

Flogi

Whew, been busy

K, here is Flogi by Xekki. DJ short's Flo (CO cut) x Gogi OG by Bodhi
Everyone who has grown these has found no less than 1 keeper per run - really amazing

This is the Purple Flo pheno:

Of course, I don't have any clones of her, but she is making a seed or two

Thcvhunter

Veteran
2 more Dawg Poo

xliqamh2w98hd4wjkbt_thumb.jpg
[/URL]

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Super Lemon Haze x Cherry Cake

Super Lemon Haze x Cherry Cake

SLH x CC
I really want this cut of Super Lemon Haze. AMAZING!!

Woohoo, I got some fade *:eek: 8) ;D :-*

Green81

Veteran
Respect, it takes a lot to run a garden like yours. Thanks for taking the time to share!

G81

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you buddy. It's ironic how back-breaking it is to grow medicine that helps my back... yet all this work has gotten my spine back into shape. I'm even starting physical therapy this next week.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Thank you Golden Tree

Actually, here is your Purple Menace (True BB F2)
Both seeded.

I like how different they are. *One quite sativa and the other an indy/hybrid

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Interestingly, they both have a velvety texture on the fan leaves. Where most plants have leaves that are sticky when i rub my thumb along the leaf, stroking inwards, this plant is velvety, somewhat smooth.

Golden Tree

Looking good....nice colour...and I agree they have big...leathery leaves...almost velvet like...

Totally...

Thanks for sharing...

Be well my friend...;)

Golden Tree

Never large yielders...but they all tend to lean on that dreamy feel good effect...I always keep some for my personal Headstash...

That Sativa dominant lady looks really cool...

Respect to you sir...:)