What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Time Growing! Excellent Set up. Great opportunity.

Lethal

Hi Jsmooth glad that I found this thread just when you added new set of pictures ;)

I rolled through the posts and I have one word: wow! For first timer with such setup, I am amazed I guess it helps to have someone experienced to check on you but still awesome!

I will return keep it up in the meantime ;)
Lethal

Sazugt

Looking good brother, I thought I had a good set up for a first timer but damn, mine looks Fischer Price compared to this. can't wait to see how they turn out!

Jsmooth

Hey guys,
i went away on vacation and never posted my results. Everything went well on my first grow. The yeild was about 7 pounds. We also sent samples to the lab to be tested and turned out to be better then we expected. We had the gorilla glue #4 came out to be 25% THC. The OGKB came out to be 30% total active cannabinoids. Im currently growing some more plants so ill be posting that up soon.