What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first grow

DanDanger

Everything is in my signature. If you can't see people's signatures, you can edit your settings under "My IC".

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331706

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice! I never even looked. So many people have those signatures here, I just ignore them. Strawberry Kush, eh? I have some Strawberry Kush x Cluster Bomb x Querkle. Grows like shit. But tastes pretty awesome! I'll be around your threads, too. No worries! ;)

Last edited:

daveyhouse

Type in Skunk Forum into your google search. It'll take you there. Register. Then you can come on in. I think you may have to make a few posts first in order to see the grow threads. But it'll be worth it. Not alot of action there. But it's good during the winter months.

is it skunk magazine you page whore?

Tri_Cho_Me

Nice! I never even looked. So many people have those signatures here, I just ignore them. Strawberry Kush, eh? I have some Strawberry Kush x Cluster Bomb x Querkle. Grows like shit. But tastes pretty awesome! I'll be around your threads, too. No worries! ;)

Awesome!!

Go page 13!!!

Tri_Cho_Me

DanDanger

I was a member years ago...using a more familiar name. Is the REv still around?

The REv hasn't been around in a while. I joined in hopes of picking his brain a little, and haven't seen him at all. Yet other people talk to him, so I hope he will come back during the winter.

DanDanger

He's been crazy busy promoting his new book. Ever since that dropped, he's been non-stop. You should come back to the forum! It's alot quieter. Unless you're into the hustle and bustle of the ICmag forum. We're hoping things will pick up during the winter months over at Skunk. I like to float in between a few different forums. More flavours that way ;)

DanDanger

Davey! I see you joined. Join the fun!

Your plants are looking great, buddy! Just great! Especially for your first grow. Stoked to see your second, third, fourth, fifth... And so on, and so forth! :)

Mr. Miyagi

He's been crazy busy promoting his new book. Ever since that dropped, he's been non-stop. You should come back to the forum! It's alot quieter. Unless you're into the hustle and bustle of the ICmag forum. We're hoping things will pick up during the winter months over at Skunk. I like to float in between a few different forums. More flavours that way ;)

ICMag tends to have more info, because it's so big.. but it's quiet over on the island too... I may have to rejoin.:biggrin:

Lethal

This is not the end of the thread I expected. Good info through the pages fingers crossed that the lack of the contact from Davey has some good explanation. Fingers crossed!