What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BHO Pills

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
lol...I've been to other forums...I don't see any competition...icmag is the shit.

For sure! Way too many kids over at the other site. I am thrilled to see her here so I don't have to visit that site any more...

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Holy crap, do I have a shit load of pills to fill! Got 20g of bho in 80mil of oils, decarbed at 250 degrees for 40 minutes. Won't be able to try one til Friday, but I will report my results this weekend.
picture.php

iKush

great info slowandeasy thanks for sharing. i've been meaning to try this gonna have to get my hands on some supplies this weekend.

iKush

which 00 capsules are best for this? gelatin or vegetable?

also wanted to ask slowandeasy, did you get around to trying the oatmeal so you dont have to keep them frozen? i like your technique and ratios and want to start there, but add some oatmeal to it. any suggestions as to how much oatmeal i need to add to the MCT oil/BHO mix? when do you suggest adding it in?

How do you take the dropper bottles? Just orally one squirt at a time? At the same strength?

light tolerance is one drop, high tolerance three drops. this is for a medical dose. one could take more but the returns are diminished essentially to zero. you will not feel high, this is a body thing.

that is not to say you can't get rockin' high on orals, but be careful. you cannot die on cannabis, but an overdose is equivalent to your last three hang overs at once, i have heard. not gone there myself, but have witnessed a few and caused a few.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Very nice Eloquentsoution - When I make these pills I put a full dropper full in the pills and I take about 3-4 pills to get "high." I will only take one or two for normal days. I would think I would need more than 3 drops. However, this is a fantastic idea. I don't think I will be stuffing pills for myself anymore, droppers all the way.

Very nice Eloquentsoution - When I make these pills I put a full dropper full in the pills and I take about 3-4 pills to get "high." I will only take one or two for normal days. I would think I would need more than 3 drops. However, this is a fantastic idea. I don't think I will be stuffing pills for myself anymore, droppers all the way.

titration for dosing is a good thing. strength is dependent upon strain, extraction method and purity of product. honestly, i have never done more then a full dropper of HS or HAO, so cannot tell you of the effects at higher doses, but i have witnessed others puke. hehehehee

im / we are really liking the hash pills, ill add that rookies should be very careful.

at first i made some at the standard strength, they were a bit weak "for me" so I doubled the amounts. that was just right for me but my friend got UBER FUKED. He thought there was something wrong with them so I took another one to put him at ease, well that put me right there at UBER FUKED also. lol

Now the dose has been perfected & its VERY GOOD MEDICINE...

slowandeasy

Veteran
which 00 capsules are best for this? gelatin or vegetable?

also wanted to ask slowandeasy, did you get around to trying the oatmeal so you dont have to keep them frozen? i like your technique and ratios and want to start there, but add some oatmeal to it. any suggestions as to how much oatmeal i need to add to the MCT oil/BHO mix? when do you suggest adding it in?

Been too busy to make pills lately,...I would imagine that it would not take much oatmeal tho. Good luck!

slowandeasy

Veteran

If you are going to use a dropper...you might as well make Tincture instead. The alcohol will allow your body to absorb it faster than the MCT oil. I can understand not wanting to make pills up, especially if it is for personal use. Good luck

If you are going to use a dropper...you might as well make Tincture instead. The alcohol will allow your body to absorb it faster than the MCT oil. I can understand not wanting to make pills up, especially if it is for personal use. Good luck

friends of bill prefer to stay away from ingesting alcohol.

further, ethanol tinc is about the nastiest tasting concoction that one could possibly think of ingesting. but if it is your preference......by all means.

to improve the speed of uptake, HAO and HS are concentrates closely approaching results one gets with with ethanol. (from my observation as i do not use tinc.)

other opinions?

sneaky101

I like the idea of using a dropper instead of pills. My tinc using everclear I couldn't handle. Gave about 1/3 away and evaporated all the alcohol out of what I had and just made hash oil as a bowl topper. Just my opinion.

slowandeasy

Veteran
friends of bill prefer to stay away from ingesting alcohol.

further, ethanol tinc is about the nastiest tasting concoction that one could possibly think of ingesting. but if it is your preference......by all means.

to improve the speed of uptake, HAO and HS are concentrates closely approaching results one gets with with ethanol. (from my observation as i do not use tinc.)

other opinions?

Ethanol tincture needs to be evaporated to almost a syrup. If you get too much Everclear, it is nasty. But if you use BHO or Hash, it is not bad at all if you do it right. That being said, I understand people not liking it...it is a fine line.

The only reason I make pills is to give them out. Using a dropper to titrate is much better for personal use...Really the most important thing is to be consistant with time and heat. Each batch can be different strengths if you do not monitor your mixture. I like using oil to save time, it gets much hotter than alcohol. Good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts