What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Opinions on Excel A/C system w/dampers, 1 unit cools 2 rooms

mikeross

Anyone have any experience with Excel air. Opinions seems to be mixed. Plenty or great reviews from growers but seems that most HVAC guys like to make comments that their systems aren't efficient and are overpriced.

Anyways, these guys are local to me and price is about 20% cheaper than retail for me.

I am looking at buying their 5 ton unit with their motorized damper package. The dampers allow a single unit to cool 2 flowering rooms on a flip/flop.

Anyone opinions or insight on this damper package is much appreciated. Thanks!

This is the damper package on a 5 ton unit

ExoticsRus

(If it was me) Get mr cool’s diy , way better brand and even Home Depot and many wholesalers vouch and sell their diy version and their review is rock on and as long as your willing to watch and follow instructions . Super easy to install and almost anyone can install it without a hvac no prob

I have (2) 24k btu mr cool’s , best mini split I have ever had and super quiet and efficient for diy

Latest posts

Latest posts