What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump said on his NC "tele-rally" that Gov. Cooper told him they could have only 10 people in the arena at the RNC.

Cooper spokes says Cooper never said that. Says Cooper asked for a plan to keep people safe, Trump demanded a guarantee of no requirements for distancing or masks.

lol

Cannavore

Veteran
Gov. Mike Parson: “These kids have got to get back to school.... And if they do get COVID-19, which they will — and they will when they go to school — they’re not going to the hospitals.... They’re going to go home and they’re going to get over it.”

Mike Parson estimated net worth - $3 million - what does he care. if he has children or grandchildren in school right now you can be damn sure they aren't going to public school.

wtf-meme-face-2.jpg

'Boogieman'

Many Americans recognize that they ALREADY live with Anarchy at the highest levels of Government & industry.

Because many Democrats are allowing violence and anarchy on the streets so in a way you are right. If anyone takes this bullshit to my house you will get shot dead.

Cannavore

Veteran
No that federal officer should lose his job, I have seen plenty of videos showing them arresting violent protesters though.

So if theyre arresting violent protesters why are unmarked agents being deployed?

using rioters as justification for this is just bad. once you let the dog out of the cage it's hard to put him back in. if it's used for rioters now, it could potentially be used against whomever in the future. it sets a dangerous precedent.

'Boogieman'

Our constitution protects peaceful protesters, but rioting has always been illegal. I would argue that allowing rioting and anarchy sets a dangerous precedent.

Cannavore

Veteran
So you're okay with stripping certain Americans of their constitutional right to a fair trial because they did something you don't agree with?

What if a Democrat wins in 2020, and say, Coronavirus makes a resurgence or something in late 2021. Republicans will obviously protest. What if it eventually leads to the same situation we are in now or worse? Where Biden sends what are basically federal agent secret police to snatch and grab American citizens off the street and throw them in unmarked minivans and speeding off?

The protesting, rioting, looting, etc are a direct result of a specific set of causes and systemic problems. They can go away with the right policy reformation. Giving the state more fascistic power won't be as easy to reform. Just look at something like the Patriot Act. Nobody even talks about it any more lol. It's just normalized now.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Because many Democrats are allowing violence and anarchy on the streets so in a way you are right. If anyone takes this bullshit to my house you will get shot dead.

Boogie, It's not really democrats. It's people who demand their constitutional rights of freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.

Everyone should oppose this.

People trying to remove these rights are the ones who need to be questioned and removed immediately.

Now that one person with many personalities has left we can have civil conversation. You're a decent guy Boogie.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Now that one person with many personalities has left we can have civil conversation. You're a decent guy Boogie.

got a guy at work with multiple personalities. they are ALL assholes though. you can spin Boogie around & see different facets, guy at work is what we call a "rotating SOB"...:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm quite sure George still exists on this board with other personalities.

'Boogieman'

Boogie, It's not really democrats. It's people who demand their constitutional rights of freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.

Everyone should oppose this.

People trying to remove these rights are the ones who need to be questioned and removed immediately.

Fill me in, when did it become legal to cause violence and mayhem?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
trump siccing his goons on peaceful protesters before the curfew just so he could waltz over to a church he doesn't believe in for a tacky photo op... all i need to know about how trump feels about our first amendment.

i'll never forget DAPL, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts